ten.

Today Lee took me shopping for new clothes. I told her we should just go to my house and pick up some clothes but she insisted that she'd rather pay for my clothes.

She also blindfolds me everytime we leave the house until we're about 10 minutes down the road. I have no idea why.

Today is our date night and Lee had to find us somewhere exclusive.

The last thing either of us want is to be caught in a public setting.

Actually I don't mind. That means I could get away from her. No matter how much I think I do, I don't like her.

Anyway, we decided on this Mexican restaurant an hour away because Lee knows the owner and we can eat in the back. Cool.

I did my usual hygiene stuff and flat ironed my hair. If it rains ima fight somebody cuz I didn't do all of that for no reason.

I'm wearing a black hoodie with some black ripped jeans  and black Air Force 1's. Whatever I like black.

I don't know what Lee is wearing yet. Baby-I mean Lee hasn't come downstairs yet.

Another whole 20 minutes pass before I hear Lee coming down the steps.

"Damn! It took you long enou-" I broke off cuz....Lee waltzed down them damn steps looking sooo good. My briefs are  lowkey sticking to my leg.

"Hey Yaz" She said smoothly.

'I just want to ask our lord and savior Jesus Christ to forgive me for the things I'm thinking' I said in my head.

She just looked so snackable. Edible. Scrumptious. Say it how you wanna but she looked damn good.

"Yaz ?"

I was staring hard and Lee looked amused.

"Ready to go ?" She asked me. I nodded and headed for the door.

"Uh uh you know the rule Yaz" I sighed and rolled my eyes. Hard.

I walked back over to Yaz and she swiftly turned me around so my back was facing her front. Then she pinched my ass and I squealed.

"Quit. Rolling. Your. Eyes at me. I won't tell you again" She whispers deeply in my ear.

I don't know whether to be irritated because she's telling wtf to do or be turned on because..

Did it just get hot in here or is it me ?

I nod and she proceeds in blindfolding me and walking me out the house.

We shuffle to get in the car then she pulls off.

I calculate a good 5 minutes pass and I fall asleep. The car halts abruptly and I feel Lee taking my blindfold off.

I open my eyes and see that it's dark. Gee how long was I asleep ?

"We're here hun" Lee states. She starts to get out the car while I turn my head and squint at her.

"Don't you call me that bullshit. My name is Yazmine or Yaz. Stop trying me" I snap. She gets back in the car and locks the door.

Now I'm scared.

She grabs me by my chin and makes me look at her. Oh shit.

"Listen here! I won't tolerate you with all the shit talking you doing. I've been doing good in not hitting you or yelling but you're pushing it! Keep messing with me and ima punish yo ass! Real shit!" She yelled slightly. The hairs on my neck stood up and I grew curious.

Punish me ?

She turned to open the door again but I stopped her.

"What do you mean...by punish me?" I asked quietly. She turned back around and her eyes turned incredibly dark.

I shouldn't of asked.

"It's simple Yaz.."

She leaned into me, close to my ear.

I shuddered.

She traced my collarbone with her pointer finger then she trailed it up my neck.

"You keep trying to deny it" She whispered in my ear.

She turned my head slightly towards her and brought her lips to meet mine.

"Acting like you don't like studs" She looked me in my eyes but it felt like my soul. I know for sure my briefs are pooling right now.

Then she directed her attention to my lips.

"Acting like.." She pulled my bottom lip into her mouth with her teeth and bit it softly. I groaned and she released it   and I squirmed in the seat.

"You don't like me" She grabbed my neck and titled it to the left, leaving light kisses here and there.

I bit my lip to suppress my moans. My neck is my weak spot.

Why is she doing this to me ?

She snaked her hand up my shirt and ran her hand over my stomach. I shivered.

She unzipped my jeans. Fire and desire ran throughout my body. I felt the heartbeat. I don't mean in my chest.

She put her hand over the top of my briefs and went down till she felt my clit through my briefs.

I moaned softly and gripped the sides of my seat.

She rubbed me in circles through my briefs and I used my hand to cover my mouth. She will not hear me moan.

"You're so soft. I can feel how wet you are through these" She groaned. My body temperature went up and I gasped at her words.

She rubbed me faster and I bucked my hips forward. 

Why is she teasing me like this ?

"Ugh Leeee" I moaned out. She seemed to not hear me.

The teasing she's doing felt so good considering the fact that I haven't had sex in over 2 years.

"But since you don't like me. In any way" She stopped abruptly and pulled her hand out of my pants. I whined silently.

"I'll leave you alone. Forreal this time" She stated coldy and she shrugged.

I was still holding on to the sides of the seat so I stopped and zipped my pants back up.

"Fix yourself up so I can go eat. I'm starving." She put emphasis on eat and I'm positive she wasn't talking about food.

She got out the car and stood outside, leaving me flustered, horny and irritated.

End of Chapter😛

I'll update later tonight. Tomorrow at the latest.

Comment, Vote. Leave feedback

Peace & Love- mykal💙