seven.

What the fuck is this ?

She reveals to me some sort of torture room or chamber

It reeks of blood and it smells like something is rotting.

I cover my mouth to stop from throwing up.

"You're sick" I mumble.

She continues to look ahead, oblivious to what I just said.

Thank God she didn't hear me.

On the right side of the room there are these sort of head contraptions and wrists and arms cuffs resting on the wall.

I look to the left and my heart drops.

There are all kinds of knives, machetes, drills, screwdrivers, bats, hammers, and any other type of weapon imaginable.

I look at Lee and she's pointing to the left hand corner. I'm afraid to look, honestly.

"Lee can we go now pl-" "No. Look"

I slowly turn around and it's... a body.

"Wake up!" Lee yells.

The person lifts it's head up and I instantly recognize her.

My jaw drops.

It's Sij'hana. My first love. I
met her when I was 16. Sij'hana was my first girlfriend, she was my first real sexual partner and she opened my mind up to so many things.

I loved her so much. But she cheated on me with my best-friend and my trifling ass sister and that messed me up so bad. I was depressed for a whole year and she didn't care.

A few months back she sent me a beautiful but heartbreaking poem out of the blue.

" as I throw bacc these shots of Hennessy thoughts of you invade my mind, the memories of better times. I can't help but remember what you look like from behind, I appreciate those moments ma yo body's really divine. Everytime we fuck it's always with the lights off, you're afraid to watch me snatch your insecurities with my tongue, unwind your tension with different positions and movements... you know how I make you feel different. What we have is like a broken guitar, no strings attached. When I feel myself getting attached I quickly detach. Don't be childish we both knew what this was before it started. We both knew we weren't supposed to leave this relationship broken hearted. But..your affection grew by the day. Attachment clouded your person, you couldn't stay away. I never intended to hurt you I speak truth when I say: Your position in my life isn't one where you stay. You left and never turned back and It's crazy because now I miss you. Truth is I didn't want to catch feelings so instead I dissed you. I know this all my fault so I'm not making an excuse. It was I who let & set you free, it was a mistake that I let you."

After I finally get over her she sends me that shit.

The poem hurt me even more because I was obviously just a fuck to her and instead of loving me like i loved her, she fucked around on me. Then when she was ready to love me, it was too late.