Chapter 23 - Training

Start from the beginning

“Why do I have to learn how to be a prince when I’m going to run away with Jessica though?” Key asked with curiosity. Yunho grinned  at him. “Just in case my plan fails.” “So there’s a chance of us getting caught? What will happen if we get caught then?” Key asked nervously. Yunho chuckled at his rant.

“Relax Key. I’m training you so you could look after Jessica in the future when it’s just the two of you.” “Ohh.” Key then relaxed his shoulders and facial expression.

“Okay, so the first thing I’m going to teach you is the royal manners.” Yunho started off his training.

Key arched a brow. “There’s a type of manner called royal manners?” Yunho chuckled at Key’s clueless expression. “You need to learn these in order to be a polite person.”

Soon, the second day of training came and Tiffany was the trainer instead of Yunho. “Key ah, today we’re going to learn about table manners.”

Key nodded at Tiffany with a small smile, even though he had ‘trained’ with Yunho for just one day, he felt more comfortable with a guy than a girl training him. However, he still listened carefully to the princess.

The tenth day came and Jaejoong came to Key’s place instead. “I’ll be teaching you how to cook.” Jaejoong smiled, he was excited to show off his skills. “Cooking?” Key arched a brow, slightly confused on why he had to learn how to cook. Jaejoong chuckled softly at him. “Key ah, what dishes do you know how to cook?” Jaejoong asked as he patted his shoulder. “Does Ramyun count?” Key said with a shy smile. “This is why I came.” Jaejoong joked.

The fifteenth day had came and the two royal ladies had arrived at Key’s place with bag of clothes and fashion items.  “Make over time!” The two girls cheered. Key chuckled at their happy expressions. He was already comfortable around the royal siblings.

The twentieth day came and Key was already used to the royal siblings ringing his doorbell at random times with their lessons. Everything was new to him, but he finally understood the feeling of being a royalty. It was way harder then it looks.

\./

Jessica was by herself in the dining hall. She was silently eating her food. Everyone had been busy the past days, leaving her all by herself. Even Prince Seungho was busy to spend time with her. Most of the people in the mansion was preparing for the upcoming wedding. The siblings? Jessica didn’t know what they were up to, she tried to find them to eat with her but none of them could be found.

It had already been one month of being back in the mansion, All the maids and butler had noticed something different about Jessica. Her actions were different from what she used to be like. Not that she was arrogant or spoilt before, she was just a Princess doing typical Princess things. But now, The Jessica that the maids and butler see was different. She cleans, she doesn’t mind getting her clothes dirty, she thanks the maids instead of the maids thanking her, She helps the maids and butlers out and she treats them more like a friend than a servant.

While Jessica was eating, as usual there was two maids standing a few inches beside her. Once Jessica was finished nibbling on her food, she stood up from her seat. The maid was about to pick up her plate, but Jessica had already picked them up. “Princess Jessica, I can take these plates for you.” The maid extended out her hands. Jessica gave her a small smile, not able to bring her lips upwards more.

“It’s okay.” Her small voice was head. The two maids watched as Jessica walked out of the dining hall with the plates in her hands. “Princess Jessica acts differently ever since she came back.” One of the maid whispered to the other. “Yeah, Her actions doesn’t seem like Princess Jessica.”