Epilogue

If you made it this far I wanted to ask you a favor. Please, please watch the video above, I just started a new youtube channel and it would really help if you guys could support me...okay get back to reading!!!!! 

***

One year later

"Do you take Aaron Winters to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And do you take Evelyn Smith to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."My Dad said with biggest smile on his face.

"You may kiss the bride."

I clapped as they kissed.

I was so happy that these two were finally getting married. I couldn't wish for anyone else for my Dad. And I was so honored to be Evelyn's maid of honor. Ha!

We had thirty minutes before the reception for wedding pics so we all headed out.

"Hey babe."

I looked behind me to see Jer looking handsome in his suit.

"Hey."

"Are you happy?"he asked interlocking our fingers.

"Very."

"Good."he said.

After taking the photos we headed to the reception venue which was thankfully only ten minutes away. I didn't think I could stand any longer with all of Evie's other bridesmaids. They were quite the gossipers.

"Hey Honey ."My Dad smiled at me.

I smiled back."Hey Dad, I haven't seen a smile that big on your face since like.....y'know-"

"Yeah I get you."He nodded."Y'know I haven't seen you this happy in a while either."

I rolled my eyes."You haven't seen me at all in a while Dad."

"Exactly!"he said pointing at me.

"Hey beautiful people."Evelyn said linking arms with me and my Dad.

"Hey love."

"Hey Evie."

"Y'know Aurora, I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda jealous of how beautiful you look in that dress."

I laughed."Oh stop it."

"No seriously! You look absolutely amazing."

"She sure does."My Dad said.

"Jeremiah!"My Dad called.

Jer frowned when he saw my Dad and slowly walked up to us.

"Oh come on Jer, you're not still mad are you?"

"Yes I am and you no longer have the right to call me Jer. It's Jeremiah to you."He crossed his arms.

"I'm sorry."My Dad said. "It's just that I didn't think my brother would be coming and when he said he would-"

"So I was just your back up plan?"

"Jer you sound like a jealous girlfriend right now."I said.

"Right?"My Dad asked.

Jer gasped. "Aurora, I thought you were on my side."

Evie laughed."As much as this conversation is entertaining. I think I'll go talk to some of our guests."

"Look, Jer I would have loved for you to be my Best man but Jonathan's my brother and it took him a lot to be here today."

"Yeah, I get that but you told me ten minutes before the ceremony!"