14.Ian

"I love you

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"Uh...no you don't, cos I love you more."

"Hate to break it to you babe, but I love you more."

"Well that's impossible because I love you more than anything."

"No cos I love you more than-"

I roll my eyes and groan, before turning to Jer.

"Thank you so much for coming along. I don't think I could stand being the third wheel again and Millie insists I go with them to the movies every Friday. It's torture."

Jer laughs and then grimaces as he glances up a head at the bickering couple. "I can tell."

Millie turns to us with narrowed eyes."I can hear you, y'know?"

"Great, so maybe you and Ryan can try and be less sickening."

She gasps. "You're just jealous."

I snort. "Oh really?"

"Yep, your just jelly you don't have love like we do."She says gazing into Ryan's eyes.

I roll my eyes and lean my head back before glancing at Jer. "Someone please kill me."

He grins and we finally arrive at the theatre. "You getting anything?"he asks.

And I shake my head. "No, I already asked my Dad for money for the movie ticket, I couldn't ask him for more money for food."

Jer nodded in understanding. After Ryan and Millie get their food we head into the screening room. I turn when I don't feel Jer beside me.

I see him waiting behind. "Is everything alright?"I ask.

He nods and waves me off."Go ahead, I'll just be a minute."

I shrug, a little confused."Okay...."

I walk in behind Millie and Ryan and find them near the very top where I and Jer's seat are saved.

"Where's Jeremiah?"Millie asked.

"Oh he needed to do something, he'll be up in a minute."

She nods and focuses on her popcorn as we wait for the movie to start.

As the last of the ads finished, Jer sat beside me, I raised my eyebrow at the large popcorn, two drinks and mounds of candy he had in his hands.

He wordlessly passes me a drink and the candy.

"Jer-"

"How could I let you sit through a whole movie without any food to feast on? It's unheard of."

I laughed. "Thank you so much Jer, really."

He shrugged. "No problem."

I felt someone nudge my arm and I turned to see Millie wriggling her eyebrows at me.