chapter 25

Vanellope's POV:
I stared with horror as I saw my sister dead on the floor she hasn't glitch to respawn back.
I slowly stood up and walked up to my sister with tears on my eyes. I sat down next to her shaking her body trying to wake her up.

"S-sis wake up I'm sorry for not believing you please wake up" I plead shaking her as more hot tears steaming down my face even more.
"S-sis I get it and it's not funny anymore please wake up I don't like this prank! " I said picking her and hugging her close to me.
"SIS PLEASE!  PLEASE WAKE UP! " I yelled burying my face on her shirt.

I began sobbing hardly on her shirt as I knew she will never come back. No no this can't be happening this can't be happening I repeated in my head again and again trying to convince myself that this is just a sick joke and she'll wake up any minute. I rock back and fort as I kept hugging my sister.
Just then a shadow loomed over us I didn't do anything as I kept my sister in my hands not caring if her blood was all around me.

"Say your last words glitch" I heard Turbo said.
"Bring her back please" I whispered.

I then felt him lean on my ear as I feel his hot breath making me shiver.

"All you need is three words and all the scars are gone" he whispered.

What does he mean?  Before I could ask Gloyd tackled Turbo down and fought him kicking him on the stomach.

"Gloyd wait!" Before I could stop him he toss him in the hot diet cola.

I facepalm hard. I swore if I was in the mood right now I'll be the one who'll toss Gloyd in the hot cola.
He then ran up to me and picked up Nilla on bridal style.

"Come on we got no time to lose!" He exclaimed and ran to the exit.

I followed him and he hopped in his car putting Nilla on his lap. I hopped in Nilla's since Gloyd had Nilla on his arms and she won't be using it anyway.
I told him to go straight to the castle to get her heal so we raced to it. I swear why is Nilla's car more faster if she uses it but if I use it it just like I'm using my own car but slower.
We then got to the castle we hopped out Gloyd carrying my sister on bridal style again Gloyd then barges in the door without hesitation and got every maid and guard ran to the door. Running in without think great.
Everyone was shock at what they saw the maids quickly ran up to Nilla as the guards they arrested me for no reason.

"WAIT!  WHAT ARE YOU DOING I DIDNT DO ANYTHING! " I yelled.
"HEY WHAT THE JUICE ARE YOU DOING?!?" Gloyd panicked trying to take off the cuffs that was wrapped on my wrist.
"She's getting arrested for murder" the doughnut cop said.
"BUT I DIDNT KILL ANYBODY!" I yelled trashing around.

But their grip was strong and got me in a cell they lock me in a chain that was glitch proof so I won't escape. They left me alone. Just then I just realized blood was all over me I guess that's why they arrested me for no reason. I sigh and put my elbow on the chain that was wrapped on my waist and rested my head in my hand. I need to tell Gloyd about what Turbo said but how?
I shook my head and looked around to find anything that would help me get out of this chains but nothing was their but me in the fungen locked up by chains and no where to escape.