Chapter 19

(A/n: Sorry for the wait guys 😥 I was just kinda sleepy and was about to update yesterday but kinda got my head hurt and I took a nap so I hope you like the chapter)

Nilla's POV:
Before I could see who I bump to my vision slowly faded then I black out and never got to know who was there. If the person was a threat or a friend.

~~~~

I woke up in my room I had so much gauze all around me and my body hurts so much. I guess the person was a friend I wonder who it was doe.I groan and tried to sit up but it made my body hurt but I manage to sit up from bed.
Someone opened the door I looked at who it was and it was Vanny. She saw me and ran up to me hugging me softly. She must have been worried over me.  When she hugged me I felt comfort and I cried because I've been craving for comfort and love and my sister has it all.

"Shh it's alright everything is fine I'm here now I won't leave you I promise " she comforted me whispering sweet nothings on my ear.
"Vanny" i said my voice a little croacky.

She hum on return. I wanted to ask her who brought me here but I shook that thought away and need to warn her. (I feel so evil = ̄ω ̄=)

"Vanny you gotta stay here and don't come out stop racing for a little i need you to be safe" I said.
She let go of me and looked at me questionly "what?! No way I'm not doing that! Racing is in my blood!"she whined.
"Vanny trust me you-"
"NO! I'm not stopping racing! It's in my blood no way you're not gonna make me-"
"VANELLOPEE I'M TELLING YOU THIS CAUSE KING CANDY IS BACK! " I yelled standing up.

She looked at me shock then she got pissed.

"NO YOU'RE JUST CRAZY HIS DEAD ALREADY! " she yelled.
"No you gotta believe me!  It's true he did this to me" I said trying to calm down.
"UGH!" she yelled facepalming and storming out of the room not believing a single word I just said.

She slam the door leaving me. Rage then bubble up in me.

"FINE!  GO RACE!  IT'S NOT MY FAULT IF HE CAPTURES YOU! " I yelled angrily.

I sat on my bed sighing depressingly. I covered my face trying not to cry Vanellopee and I never fought before but now she thinks I'm crazy.
I lied down on m bed.

"Why can't she believe me? " I asked myself.

(Sorry for the short chap I promise to make a longer one on the next chap)