chapter 15

Nilla's POV:
It's been 3 weeks since Swizzle haven't showed up on races. I was starting to get worried even if we haven't got close that much I still feel like he needs help.

I was in the racing field (don't know what to call it) we just finished racing for the avatar for this week but still no sign of the green colored racer. I sigh and hop in my car planning on a visit to check up on him.

"Vanny I'll be home on dinner see ya there! " I shouted to her and drove off before she could reply back.

I was headed to Swizzle's house it wasn't that far so it was just a quick trip. I arrived at his home and hop off my car I walk up to his door and I knock but no one answered I knocked again when the door slowly creaked open. I took a step back from fright then relaxed and held the handle. I opened the door and peak my head a lil inside but no body was there. It would be rude to come in without permission so I think twice if I should go in or not.
Should I? Or should I not?...

Oh screw this I'm coming in!
I step in and closed the door behind me I walk around the house finding his room and then saw a door that said 'probly not my room' I giggled at the sign and knock on the door.

"It's open" I heard Swizzle say but it was kinda rusty.

I opened the door to see Swizzle under the sheets of his bed facing the wall. The room was kinda messy and there were a lot of tissues crumpled on the floor I avoided the stuff that was on the floor and got near his bed I sat on his bed and he turn around to see who was there and saw me. He looked like he cried a lot for so many days (no shit Sherlock).
His eyes widen and sat up from bed he rub his eyes and sniffles a little. He looked at me then frown just then what I didn't expected that tears came out from his eyes.... He was crying.
I felt bad. I frown and hugged him he tensed a little but hugged back and sobbed on my shoulder I rubbed circles on his back and whispered comforting words to make him calm.
He stop sobbing but kept hugging me I let him so he could feel comfort. It was silent he rested his chin on my shoulder relaxed.

"Why are you here? " his voice cracks a little as he asked.
"You weren't racing for weeks so I got worried and decided to check up on you" I told him.

He nodded. He still haven't let go so I blushed a little.

"Nilla"
"Yeah? "
"Can you sing me a song? " he asked.

I thought for a moment but if that would make him feel better? I nodded and he let go looking at me I held his hand and let my thumb rub it softly looking at it.
I took a deep breath and sang.

(Safe and Sound)

I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go."
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone,"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window, darling.
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby
Even when the music's gone
Gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
La, la (la, la)
La, la (la, la)
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
La, la (la, la)

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, oh, oh"

I finished the song with a smile. He stayed quiet starring at me. I look up from him were starring at each others eyes it got awkward so I decided to leave. I stood up and dust myself.

"Well I better go Vanny might be waiting for me and mh-! "

He cut me off by pulling my hand and crashing his lips into mine I was shock and thought that I should push him away but.... I felt like it was right I slowly kissed him back I was sitting on his lap now my hand on his waist. We pulled away for air but after a minute he kissed me again this time he put in his tounge since I was breathing while my mouth a little open it was easy for him to get in and took the opportunity. He moved his tounge side to side as my hand felt his hair.
As he let go we were a blushing mess I got lost in his eyes as his got lost in mine. Just then my phone rang I took it from my pocket and looked at the id caller it was Vanny.

"Sorry i gotta go" I quickly stood up and left.

I hop in my car and drove back to the castle.
Why did I kiss back?

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌛🌌🌌
Sup I hope u enjoyed the chapter even if it kinda sucks cause I was so sleepy while doing this.
                                  ~Baiiiiiiii