chapter 2

Vanellopee's POV:
Waking up. I yawned and stretched, after hearing a satisfied pop I smiled and noticed that (Y/n)  wasn't by my side.

I stood up and did my bathroom routine and put on my regular clothes, cause that's what the game programmed me with. As I walked downstairs I started to smell the sweet smell of pancakes and Bacon.
I started drooling from the delicious smell man i never thought sour bill had it in him.

When I got to the kitchen I sat down on the table and waited impatiently for my breakfast which kinda took too long.  After a couple of minutes Nilla came out with two plates on each hand and 6 Bacon pancake on the plates.

"Morning Vanny" she said as she placed the pancake on the table.
"Mornin' did you made this? " I asked.
"Yeah you weren't awake so I thought maybe I could make breakfast" she said.

I nodded and took a bite my eyes widen THIS IS THE BEST PANCAKE I EVER HAD!!!

"Is there something wrong Vanny?" She asked with concern.
"Yup it's just this pancake is the BEST thing I've ever eaten in my whole life! " I explained.

She giggled and said thanks.  I continued eating my pancake when my plate was empty I pouted.

"Nilla can you make me some more" I begged.
"No, breakfast is done time to go and explore" she said.
"Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaassssseeeee" I begged even more.
"If you stop begging tomorrow I'll make you some waffles too" she said.

I smiled and nodded just then it hit me the Race! Or else we won't be on the router!
I took Nilla's hand and started dragging her out.

"Whoa what's the hurry? " she asked.
"The router that's the rush! " I said.

When we got to our cars her Bennie transformed it to a helmet. Now that's awesome I really need one of those. We started our car and raced off to the race track.
She was surprisingly fast.

"Last one there is a rotten CAKE! " she shouted.

Then she did something to her boasters and she got more speed she was ahead of me.
WHAT?!  no one ever heated me on racing!!

After a few turns she got there first I arrived minutes ago. She smiled and came up to my race car.

"Not bad Vanny but try more harder" she said.
"No it was just luck! " I whined.

She laughed at my childishness.  I hope this isn't a dream cause having a sister like that is awesome. 

Just then the sweet trio butts in Taffita,  Candle head and Rancis.

"Hey Princess! " Taffita greeted.
"It's president" I corrected.
"Hey Prin-president who's she? " Candle head asked pointing at Nilla.

I smiled and told them she was Nilla my sister and what happened to her and how Candy freak erased our memory about her.

"Oh sorry we can't remember you Nilla" Candle head said.
"It's alright" she said.
"Any who I'm candle head" Candle head said.
"I'm Taffita" she shook hands with Nilla.

Rancis only stayed quiet looking at Nilla... Hmmmm I still ship pumpkin brain with her.

"Hey Prez" Taffita whispered.

I looked at her and she leaned to my ear.

"I think I ship your sister with Rancis" she whispered.
"Sorry but I ship her with pumpkin head" I whispered back.
"Wanna make a bet? "
"Sure what kind? " I asked.
"If Nilla goes with Gloyd I'll take you to that amusement park you wanted.  But.  If Nilla goes with Rancis your gonna be my slave for a month" she whispered back to me.

I nodded and we shook hands well the deal is SEALED!  (Lol Bill Cipher phrase)  we looked back at Rancis.

"Uh... I-I'm Rancis n-nice to m-meet you" Rancis shuttered.
"Nice to meet you too" Nilla said as they shook hands.

Rancis blushed but shook hands too.

"Racers head to the track the Race is about to Start! "

We all went to our race cars and parked them on our track. I looked at Nilla she was between Gloyd and Rancis. Gloyd was only taking quick glance at Nilla mean while Rancis was completely staring at her.

"On your MARK"
We turned on our cars.

"GET SET"
We got our engines ready and guards up.

"GO! "
We all raced Nilla was on the 7th while I'm 4th.

We took a sharp turn and avoided the gumballs. I dodged some gum balls that almost hitted me.

"Nice try but like I said Vanny Try Harder! " I heard Nilla she just passed by me.

She was now on 2nd place. I boosted up my speed it almost got to the limits. She jumped to the tracks and landed perfectly on the edge but the other Racer Snowannabee fell on cupcake frosting. She was now on 1st place.

I jumped to the hill and continued I couldn't see Nilla must have gotten lost I was now on the ice cream track.  I sped up to the cave... This is where I battled Candy King and showed his true identity the Turbo Tastic. When I got out of the Cave I saw the finish line a cross I got there and saw Nilla holding a tropy.

"Nilla Von Sweetch' was on the victory screen.  I smiled and walked up to her she smiled and we hugged.

"Nice game sis" she said.

We broke apart when the other racers came. They started asking questions at her she answered them but there was one question that isn't like the others.

"Wanna hang out with me? "

They all turned their attention to Gloyd he had a straight face the prankster the flirt asked someone out?

Nilla turned her attention to him he blushed orange.

"Yeah sure when? " she asked.
"Right now" he said as he held her hand.

They hopped on their race cars and drove off.

"Where are you going Rancis? " Candle head asked.

I looked at Rancis he was frowning an d hopping on his car.

"I'm going home bye" he said and drove off.

They all shrugged and drove home too.
I did and when I reached home I went to my room. I took out a notebook and wrote a line between two names.  RANCIS and GLOYD . I put a one point stick on Gloyd.

That guy sure knows how to get the laddies.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Sup guys
Yes you are going on a date with Gloyd.  Wait what's that you want more Rancis don't worry it's part of the plan!
I know Rancis went home or did he.