chapter 3

Rancis' POV:
I was driving off but not home.  I'm driving to where Nilla and Golyd was going.
I stopped by the cotton candy forest (Random forest that pop by my head) i got off my car and got in.  Gloyd loved going in the forest cause of the silence and peace.  I saw Nilla's and Golyd's car near the tree. 
I saw them sitting down near the taffy swamp I climb the tree trying not to get my hair messy. I hid behind some cotton candy.

"So what do you want to do Gloyd?" She asked her soft voice was making me calm.
"I just wanna tell you something" he said.
"What? " she asked.

He blushed ugh!  He likes her too!  I need something to keep him from telling her that he liked her.  I saw a candy apple I picked it and threw it.

Nilla noticed it and pouted at it. She ran on that direction but Gloyd didn't.  When she was gone he looked at where I was hiding and glared at me.

"What the heck?! " he yelled.

I jumped off the tree landing on my feet and glared back at him. He then realized and clenched his fist.

"Don't tell me you-"
"Liked her yeah I do" I cutter him off.

He charged at me and launched his fist at me I dodged and kicked him at the stomach which made him flew and hit a tree. He stood up and glared at me I glared back at him and when he was about to hit me we heard a stick crack then running.
He put his hand on my shoulder just in time when Nilla came.

"It was only a chocolate squirm" she said then she saw me.  "Oh hey Rancis what are you doing here? "
"He came to tell me that we have to go to Pacman cause he needs more berries" Gloyd lied and smiled.
"Uh yeah Pacman... " I said.
"Oh OK" she said.  "Anyway what were you going to tell me Gloyd?"

Gloyd gulp and said that it was nothing.  Nilla bought it and told us she needs to go we waved goodbye to her,  Gloyd took off his hand on me and made an disgust face.
I rolled my eyes.

"You don't know how you blew it! " he yelled.
"Of course I have to or else you'll get Nilla easily! " I yelled back.

He got pissed and stormed off to his car and drove off.
I rolled my eyes and walked to my car and drove off to my house.
I need to build courage and tell her or else Gloyd will be winning her.

Nilla's POV:
I heard what Gloyd and Rancis said. They liked me..... And fought over me what will I do....
I frowned and got to the castle I headed to my room cause it was fixed but some of my stuff are replaced since they were old.

I sigh and went to my bed it was soft

"Ugh. I just got here and met them now they like me? "

I groan and lied on my back looking at the celling.

"Why am I so stressed? "

I stood up and went to my closet to change into something more comfortable I took out some black sweater and white short shorts. I tied my hair into a bun and lied on my bed I slowly closed my eyes.

.......

.....

Just then i heard something from the window i looked at who was throwing rocks I looked down and it was Rancis.

"Rancis? "

He put his finger on his mouth and looked for something he pick a rock and wrapped it with paper and threw it I caught it and looked at the paper i unwrapped it and it was a note.

'Wanna come with me to sweet cliff? '

I nodded and got some white leggings and black boots.  Went back to the window I looked at the pipes which lead to the ground I held it and jumped I landed on the ground and looked at Rancis.

"Come on let's go" he whispered and took my hand.

Rancis POV:
I took Nilla's hand it was soft.  I took her to my car and I got in.

"Rancis I can't get my car they'll hear me and why are we going there anyway? " she whispered.
"It's a secret j-just" I gulp "j-just sit on m-my lap"

She gave me a puzzled look but sat on my lap. I blushed and started driving off.

TIME SKIP!

We got to the cliff she opened the door and hoped out I hoped out too.

I held her hand and walked up near to the cliff. When we got almost at the edge we sat down and looked at the stars.

"It's beautiful" she whispered.
"Not as beautiful as you"

She blushed and looked at me I smiled and kissed her cheek. She blushed even more.

"Uh... " she was confused.

I smiled and looked at the stars.

She lied down and looked at the stars again. I did the same and she slowly drifted off to sleep.

I sat up and placed her head on my leg and caressed her cheek.

"If only I could just tell you how much I loved you without looking like an idiot I would have told you now" I whispered and kissed her forehead.

I then lied down next to her I pulled her closer to me and snuggled next to her. I blushed but kept on cuddling her.

I slowly felt my eyelids got heavy I drifted but before I got to sleep I whispered a word I wanna tell her when she's  awake.

"I love you "

I then got to sleep next to her.