chapter 1

(A/n: that's you on the top the race car will appear later  and you're gonna be Nilla Von Sweets oh and that's not my art )

You're POV:
It's been a year since I was locked here in the fungen, I want to escape but I can't it's glitch free (yup!  You can glitch like van)  I wish I could see my little sister again, that candy imposter will die if I get outta this chains when he touches Vannelope. 

I sight just then I felt myself glitching all of a sudden.

"Wha?" Before I could finish I've been teleported in front of my sister she was on her throne sitting there but she isn't wearing her dress ... The princess.

She looked at me curiosity filled her eyes. I felt tears bubble on my eyes, I ran up to her and hugged her so tight.

"Hey!  What are you trying to do hug me to death?! Gaurds!! " she yelled furiously.

The donut guards ran and arrested me. Wait what!?. I struggled getting out of their grip but it was no use.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed.

Then sour bill came out and saw me I glared at him that sourball helped candy freak!. He got surprised and ran up to Vanellopee.

"President!  She's your sister!  Nilla! " he yelled.
"What are ya nuts?! I don't have a sister" she complained swing her hands up.
"No you don't understand!  Turbo erased your memory that's why you don't know her" sour bill explained.
"Wait that Candy freak erased Vanellopee's memory?!  I thought you promised me that you'll protect her?! But NO! you leir!" I yelled then got out of the guards grip I kicked their legs as they fell holding their leg.

I turned around seeing a scared Vanellope in front of me.  I walked closer to her sour bill only watched. 
When I got next to her I raised my arms she covered her face as I hugged her.

"I missed you" I whispered while tears falling from my eyes.

She was shocked but slowly hugged back I cried even more until it turned into sobs.

"H-hey don't cry even if I can't remember you I think you've been a great sister to me back then" she said awkwardly.

I smiled and hugged tighter.  My sobs stopped and it turned into sniffles.

"Vanny you don't know how I missed you or how worried I am it's been years and I thought that I won't see you again and and" I broke up crying.
"I wish I could remember you... " she whispered.
"I hope you will remember me" I whispered back.

After a few hours we broke the hug and looked at each other.

"You haven't change a bit except for what you're wearing" I chuckled.
"What it's not that bad and not my fault they had to dress me uo like a cliché princess" she said sarcastically.
"Yep still haven't changed that sarcastic manner"

She folded her arms and pouted.  I laughed at her childishness.
Just then a knock was heard on the door.

"I'll get it your majesty" sour bill said.

He ran outta the room and came back with a pumpkin looking guy.  Vany took notice of it and smiled.

"Hiya pumpkin head what'cha doin here? " she said.

The pumkin head looked at me.

Gloyd's POV:
I looked at the girl besides Vanellopee.  She looks a little like Vanellope. She's so cute and-whoa whoa whoa what the juice am I thinking?!  I just met her.