chapter 5

Nilla's POV:
I woke up from a certain voice near my bed I opened my eyes slowly to see a chuckling Gloyd watching me sleep on the watch.
I yelp and accidentally fall off bed.

"Ugh... " I groan.

I looked at my watch and saw Gloyd laughing his pumpkin ass out.

"OK OK you got me now what? " I playfully said.
He stopped laughing and wiped his 'tears' away.
"Can you come over here  it's so boring and there isn't that much to do! " he whined.
"Yeah sure just give me a sec" i smirk and glitch to his house.

I tip toed to him he was sitting on his bean bag his back facing me when I got to him I got to his ears and whispered.

"Hey how's it going"

He yelp and fell on the floor on his 'defence' position which I laughed at him. He then looked at me and with a smile.

"Ha ha you got me" he sarcastically said. "How did you even gotten here? "
"I glitched"

He looked at me shock I sigh and sat down on the floor.

"Unlike Vanny I was programmed with it but Vanny got it when Candy king started pulling her outta her socket" I explained.
"Oohh so that means you're a glitch? " he said.

I glared daggers at him  he smiled nervously and raised his hands up for defeat.

"Sorry that's what we usually call it" he said.
I sigh "fine but don't call me that"
"Yes ma'am! " he said.

I giggled and we started talking about random stuff when we decided to take some short walk around. Then a familiar voice called my name.

"Hey Nilla! "

I turn around and saw Rancis Running to me. He hugged me and held his left arm on my arm and the other on his leg he was panting.

"Where (panting) have you (panting)  BEEN! " He said between panting.
"Oh me and Gloyd is just hanging out" i said.

He then glared at Gloyd but smiled when he looked at me.

"Can i come? " he asked.
"Sure why not? " i said.

He smiled and held my hand.  I blushed and we continued walking.

Gloyd's POV:
I glared at Rancis he was holding Nilla's hand. I did the same and we walked silently.

"So what are we gonna do today? " (get the reference ?) Nilla asked.
"Let's go to my house and play video games! " i suggested.

Nilla smiled and we headed back to my house i opened the door to let Nilla come in first she smiled and walked in. I glared at Rancis and he returned the glare back to me.

We walked up to my room and Nilla started finding some games to play.

"How about we use the computer and play five nights at freddies! " i said.
Nilla frowned but agreed "yeah le-let's play t-that"

Rancis glared at me and know what my plan was. I only smirked and walked to the computer. But since it might get uncomfortable i took the laptop instead (and cause writer chan is to lazy to erase and put it)

We lyied on the floor and started the game I looked at Nilla she was scared. I was on the screen Rancis on my left and Nilla on my right.

Time Skip brought to you by Freddie Fuzz Bear Pizzaria

Nilla was hugging me in fear Rancis was hiding in the pillow that was surprisingly his size not exactly he was curling in a ball inside.  I was still the only brave survivor but shaking in fear. It was our last night. I closed the door as chika was there and the other one cause bonnie was there I was draining the battery but......... The 5th night was done I got all happy I 'accidentally' hugged and kissed Nilla on the cheek.
She blushed fithy shades of red and covered it. I chuckled and look at the pillow which is Rancis inside of it.

"Hey the games over might wanna get out there" I said in a fact tone.
"B-but F-foxy will k-kill me! " he shuttered.

I face palmed and Nilla walked closer to Rancis and hugged him but still in the pillow.
I then felt a tingling feeling like sad and hatred. What do we call that?
Uh yeah Jealousy.

"It's OK there gone now no need to be afraid" she whispered in her calm voice and patted the pillow.

I saw Rancis relaxed and got out of the pillow and smiled. I wish I was in that pillow.  I then looked at the time then frowned.

"Nilla it's time to go home now Vanellopee's gonna kill me if I got you home late" i sadly said.

She looked at the time and nodded she hugged Rancis and walked closer to me and she hugged me I hugged back and smiled.

"Well goodbye guys" she said and glitched.

Rancis rubbed his eyes and looked at me with shock i rolled my eyes then explained him about Nilla that she can glitch.
He nodded and left I sigh and lyied down on my bed.

"I wish I was the one Nilla hugging in the pillow" I mumbled and looked at the pillow that Nilla hugged and here Rancis was inside. I took off the pillow that was inside and put the sheet on my other pillow I threw the pillow that Rancis might have hugged and put on my PJ's I sat on my bed and hugged the pillow that I put the sheet that Nilla hugged I smirked and drifted off to sleep.

Nilla's POV:
I changed into my nightgown after telling Vanny what I did today I saw that she held out a notebook and put a stick drawing on the name Rancis. Before I could completely see it she hid it from me and acted like it was nothing.
I sigh and flopped into my bed.
I really had a great time today I hope this never ends. 
I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sup
How's the chap going crappy or good?  Well since I'm gonna get busy a little on my other book I might get a little long on making an update sorry!  But don't worry I'll try making it longer.
Well gotta go and here have some tea! ☕☕☕ and a cookie!  🍪🍪🍪

                                ~C ya