15. Actually, she's with me...

Jesslyn's POV.

"What the hell did you just say?" Jackson asks me quietly, but almost growling. I gulp, looking straight ahead at the board. Suddenly, his hands grab my wrists, shifting me hastily to face him. I look anywhere but his eyes.

"What the fuck did you just say Jesslyn?" Jackson repeats, his icy glare burning holes through my head. And then I decide to do the stupidest thing ever, actually, I really didn't get any say in it, my brain automatically blabbed.

"I said, I had sex with Hunter." I tell him, confidently. At least it sounded confident, but let's be honest, I wasn't really. I'm going to get murdered, I don't know by who, but I will, by someone.

"Excuse me? Do you actually hear yourself right now? You just said you wouldn't fuck some random guy yet you're saying you fucked Hunter?" Jackson growls, glaring at me. I finally look at him in the eyes. They were filled with anger. 

"I didn't. I don't know where on earth that came from but it just slipped." I tell him firmly. "Now if you don't mind, can I pay attention for once?" I ask him bitterly, before snatching my wrists from his grip and facing the front.

I try to focus on the work that Mrs Lindcraft has set up for us, but the only thing I'm thinking about is how much of a stupid girl I am for blabbing such a thing before.

"So you didn't have sex with Hunter?" Jackson asks quietly.

"No, I didn't. It just slipped, because I'm fucking pissed with you." I snap at him, glaring at him. As soon as I said it, a look of relief floods his face. 

"Then why did you kiss Hunter? Did you two do anything together?" He asks me, trying to keep the confusion out of his voice.

"Because I wanted you to know how it feels like when you ditch someone so you can get banged. Doesn't feel too great, does it? And no, we did not do anything together. I just sat with him and his parents and talked. Meryl told me about how she hates seeing you play with girls like toys, told me to get you back, not that I wasn't going to do it anyway after ditching me for Miss Flash and before you ask me who the hell that is, it was the chick you ditched me for, after she kept flashing us her fake breasts. And we never kissed; it was acting, it only looked like we were kissing but we weren't. So that was pretty much my night. That was it. Oh, and Hunter bought me Chinese considering I didn't get to eat." I tell him, huffing.

"Okay, for the record, I banged her, not vice versa." Jackson points out. I mentally face palm.

"You're a fucking idiot; of course that was the only thing you got out of what I said." I snap at him, hella annoyed.

"And you fucking beautiful, no one can deny that." Jackson replies smoothly, making me almost choke on my own saliva.

"Use your pick up lines on a girl who doesn't care about catching a STD." I tell him, in a monotone voice, not glancing at him.

"Yeah, you're right. I should worry more about catching an STD from chicks I bang." Jackson concludes, making me slap his arm. Jackson rolls his eyes at me, a small smirk edging on his lips, but I keep my face straight. I'm still very mad at him. If he thinks he can take me out or something to make it up to me, he is kidding himself.

I don't think he'll be ever able to get me to forgive him. Okay, okay, fine, maybe that was a bit exaggerated. Let me rephrase; I don't think he's going to be forgiven for quite some time.

We ended up shutting up for 10 minutes, as Mrs Lindcraft explains matrices. But what on earth, like what is the point of having numbers in a box? Honestly?! And then all the effort you have to go through, just to multiply a matrix. Sheesh, if the person who invented maths class was still alive, he would be 6x100 million times feet under, taking into account everyone who hates maths.