13. Is someone jealous...?

Jesslyn's POV.

"So Hunter told you to this, did he?" Rae asks, while she's drying my damp hair with a hair dryer.

"Yep." I say, irritably, huffing away my bangs as I sit in the disabled toilets on a chair. Yes, Abi and Rae were dressing me up. And let's get something straight right now; I don't wear makeup a lot. In fact, I hardly ever wear it

Gosh, that must sound so foreign to most girls. But I don't. I mean, other than lip gloss and a bit of mascara from time to time, that's all I need. Besides, do you know how annoying it is, having to wash make up off before you hop into the pool and then re-applying it? Now think about it for me; 8 times a week- yeah, ha... ha... no thanks.

"So, you and Hunter are like what, besties?" Abi asks bluntly, maybe even a bit too bluntly.

"What? No! I mean, he seems like a nice guy once you get to know him, but we're not 'besties'. Why?" I ask her, curious.

"He's a dick head. End of the story." She says, and stabs my eye lid with her eye shadow brush that's she applies it on with.

"Ow!" I exclaim, jumping back causing Rae accidentally to pull my hair. Owww.

"Sorry, even just the thought of him makes me go all vicious and accidentally hurt someone." Abi apologies sheepishly.

"Hmm, but that didn't stop you from getting all romantic and getting it in last yea-" Rae's mockery gets cut of by Abi squealing at her to shut up.

"Wait, you two had a something going on?" I ask her curiously, trying to imagine Abi and Hunter together. 

"We shall never talk about this again." Abi grits through her teeth, applying some stuff onto my cheeks. Is it blush? I have no idea.

"But why?" I whine, wanting to hear more about their so called 'romance'.

"Because he is a dickhead who doesn't deserve to be talked about by me. Now talk about something else." Abi orders, making me roll my eyes. I'm so getting down to the bottom of their little 'romance'.

"So, okay, you get into your dress, and then I'll curl your hair." Rae tells me, and I nod. Abi goes to her bag, and pulls out a whole heap of clothes. What the...?

"I couldn't choose which outfit she should wear, which do you like the best Rae?" Abi asks, showing pictures of the outfit on her newest edition of the iPhone.

"Why don't I get a say in this?" I ask, confused.

"Cause you'll think there's too much skin exposed when there's hardly any!" Abi says in a 'duh' voice. What?

"Definitely this one" Rae says, smirking at me.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" I ask pouting. Rae winks while Abi rummages through the pile of dresses, to pull out a blue 'high low' skirt and a white crop top thing.

"That's way too much skin exposed on my top half just for a dinner with Jackson." I say, my eyes widening.

"So you'd wear it for Luke?" Abi asks, wiggling her eyebrows. Oh my gosh, here we go.

"Fine, I'll wear it. Happy?" I ask, as I hop into the shower and pull the curtain around my body as I change into it. 

"How do I look?" I ask, doing a model pose when I walk out in the outfit laughing.