10. The nerve that prick has...

Luke's POV.

I stare at an unconscious Jesslyn lying on the floor in shock, for the second time today. What the hell is this? I look up at Jackson and Hunter, who are just as shocked as I am.

"Well, what are you doing? Get your car, we're driving her to the hospital." I snap. Hunter quickly nods, leaving Jackson and I.

"You asshole. What the hell is your problem?" I ask Jackson, pissed off, as I kneel down and pick Jesslyn up.

"Nothing man. God, I didn't think... she'd..." He trails on.

"Didn't think what? That'd she'd cry? Or hit her head and fall unconscious?" I ask him, frowning. Why is my brother such a dick?

"Don't call me a dick." Jackson snaps. Did I say that out aloud? Oh well, it is true.

"I have every right to call you a dick. You know she already fainted today? And then you do this. You're a fucking asshole bro. Now move, we're going to the hospital." I snap, pissed off.

"We're?" Jackson asks. Oh for god sake, this idiot.

"Yes, 'we' as in all of us, you dumb ass." I say, moving. I carry her to the lift, Jackson trailing behind silently.

Why her? Why out of all people do it to Jesslyn? She's done nothing to him. My brother is honestly such a dick, it's not funny. Sometimes, I wonder how the hell I'm related to him.

Jesslyn doesn't deserve this. She was already having a bad time, and then Jackson decides to show up. Heck, I was about to kiss her. I only kiss girls if I like them. Not to hook up with them and have sex. And the last time I've liked a girl... well, that was ages ago, and Jesslyn is nothing like my Maddie.

Jesslyn is cute, innocent, and dare I say it, even sexy. She's very smart, at least in English she is, because I pay attention to those types of things. She's beautiful, and unlike half the girls at this school, she's not a snobby slut. That's why she's different; a good different. And I'd honestly pick her over any other girl in this school. I've only known her for a few weeks, but it's enough to prove she's one of the sweetest girls I've met.

I want her. There's just something about her that makes me want to be there for her. I guess watching her sleep when she's in my arms right now, I figured she's not like other girls. I want to make her my girlfriend. 

Jesslyn's POV.

Yesterday was a long and horrible day, except for my few moments with Luke. God, I hate Jackson so much. I had to spend the night in the hospital last night, because the doctors were afraid that I might had hit my head in a certain place that if you fell asleep, you'd never wake up. Gosh, I was so scared.

Luke, Hunter and goddamn Jackson were all there at the hospital with me. I calmed down after I woke up in a hospital.

My mum got called by the hospital, informing her what was going on, and she had a full on go at Jackson over the phone, leaving him speechless.

Ha, serves him right. We could all hear my mum shouting at him over the phone, shouting profanities at him, and claiming if something had happened to me, she would have sued the school or something like that (not that we would have the money to sue Hailton out of all schools, but I guess she wanted to come off as a force not to be reckoned with!). He left as soon as he could after that, probably embarrassed.

But what she had to tell him was nothing compared to what Lukeypoo had to say. Lukeypoo called, and oh my god, we could hear every single profanity on earth, all aimed at him. Did I feel bad for Jackson? Um yeah, no, not after what he did to me. It's going to take some time for me to warm up to him again. Wait a minute, since when was I ever that close with him? Oh, that's right, never.