4. This might be the best moment of my life...

Jesslyn's POV.

I'm still a bit grumpy after being dragged away from the food. Do not judge. But anyway.

As soon as we entered Abi's villa, Rae's and my own jaw was about to fall off. It was humongous, so expensive looking, and.... I cannot describe it!

But I'm pretty sure we were more shocked when we saw Abi's closet. She even has a closet for her shoes!

"You own all of this?" I ask, completely gobsmacked.

"Yeah. But most of my stuff's back at home, mum didn't let me take it all." Abi explains, rolling her eyes.

"Now, I have the perfect costume for you!" Abi exclaims, trying to find something. When she finds whatever she wanted, and pulls it out, I was going to die. It was a beautiful, red, puffy, extraordinary dress.

"Do you like it? I got it on a clearance rack for $10,000! Oh, I shouldn't have said that, now it sound like I'm giving you cheap clothes." Abi mutters the last bit.

"Cheap? Cheap? The most expensive dress I've bought was for $400, and that was a once only thing!" I exclaim.

"Oh, really? Well, you'll look great in this. And I have a dress for you to Rae. Lucky we're all the same size!" Abi laughs, but I think Rae and I are still in shock.

"Well, come on, we have to hurry up!" Abi says, dragging us to get ready.

4 very long hours later

"I can't do this. No offence, but I don't think I'll fit in at a rich kid's party. And this makeup is irritating!" I whisper to Abi and Rae as we walk into the party.

It was brightly lit up, with fairy lights, and it just looked magical. People were dancing, talking, flirting- you name it. But talking about makeup, I hate it. I hardly wear it. And now I've got a ton on my face. Okay, maybe not a ton, and not to make it look like I've caked myself, but a moderate amount.

"Oh yes you can! And stop fussing about the makeup!" Rae whispers back. I groan.

I look at everyone around me, and they're all dressed up with fancy dresses, costumes... And I thought I was too fancy. I'm dressed up as The Queen Of Hearts, with my hair in a low bun. I look around more. And then I see her, Mia.

"Oh my gosh, what is Mia wearing?" Abi asks.

"She looks like she's got lost in pink ancient.... God, I can't even describe it. Like those frills might be expensive, but they look horrible!" Rae exclaims, making Abi and I laugh.

"I'm going to go to Joseph. Be back soon." Rae says, making her way across the room, leaving Abi and I alone.

"Well then! Being ditched for a boy! That hurts." Abi mumbles, rolling her eyes playfully, while I laugh.

"Oh, looks like a prince charming is here!" Abi whispers, making me look around.

"Oh my god, he's there!" Abi points someone out, and I groan in disappointment. She was pointing at some different dude. Not Luke.

"Just kidding. Luke's over there." Abi whispers, pointing out to the balcony, where it was just him, on his phone. He was leaning over the balcony.

"Oh my god, I can't do this. What if I say something stupid? Or what if he thinks I'm a weirdo after what Jackson told him?" I frantically ask.

"Trust me, he won't. Now go." Abi says, reassuring me. I give her a weak smile, before walking over to the balcony.

He still doesn't notice me, and I gulp. Why am I so nervous? Actually, I know why- He's like perfection, both personality and looks wise. Oh my god.