six | white kids

S I X | W H I T E  K I D S

After the brief moment of awkward, I'd given Jeremiah instructions and he'd taken me home. Thinking back, I was so sure he didn't want to talk to me again, something about him screamed committal and not that I didn't want to see him in a committed type of light, I just... I didn't want a relationship.

That moment of wondering if Jeremiah was gonna ever speak to me again was shut down when he'd popped up at my house that following Saturday.

"Whatchu doing?" His voice was curious and slightly filled with suppressed laughter as SZA played in the background. We'd been parked in front of my house and I'd fastened my seatbelt and busied myself picking at the pad that reached my shoulder. He laughed when he noticed.

"Nothing." Mean-mugging him, I sat back in my seat and he pulled out of my driveway. My family were all busy that day, none at home and I'd been able to leave not worrying about making up a lie. With all boys, my mom was overprotective especially in the political climate we were in.

Jeremiah was good at keeping conversation I'd noticed so when my response came out short, he continued to ask, "Whatchu wanna do?" And I ain't really have anything planned, to know that he didn't either and he still wanted to pick me up did make me wonder what his intentions was but I still found myself smiling. He was cute, real cute and he wanted to chill, I wondered if this would lead to something more than just dick-sucking.

"Ion know." But he was a friend, he showed me and I didn't have to fuck all of my friends. "Can we go to the skatepark?" Nassir liked to skate and I always found myself out there with him when we were bored. I never really hung out with people other than Nas and occasionally Ofie, I wasn't used to it.

"You mean that shit white kids do?" Jeremiah had laughed, his lips stretched over his bright smile and I rolled my eyes at that.

"Jeremiah."

And at the whine I'd given him, he nodded through his giggling and just when I thought he wasn't gonna listen, he made an illegal ass u-turn in the middle of the mothafuckin street, "Aight, Lijah, we can go skate."

-

His laughter was so fucking contagious and after he clowned me for not having a board on me and proceeded to smack the fire outta my neck, we made our way just driving. There was nowhere to go and nothing to do besides the mall so we made our way there after making three stops for food since Jeremiah was picky as hell and didn't like any food court shit.

I'd shaken my head at him and got a taco for myself, him offering to pay but I declined. This wasn't a date, I didn't do dates, I could pay for my own shit.

I guess I was a little unsure of what was going on because he'd made a random stop in the middle of nowhere about ten minutes into the ride from taco-bell. Honking the horn a few times, he unlocked his phone and went to call a number, his hand resting gently on the inside of my thigh. I could feel the warmth of his palm through the rips in my jean shorts and it made me shiver despite the heat.

He'd leaned a bit on me, "yo, get ya ass out here." And with a laugh, he cut the guy off on the other side. So we were hanging out with his friends?

I heard a door close and a loud voice getting closer and i went to turn my head to look when Jeremiah leaned over me and his hand had slipped a bit. I sucked in a breath when I could feel his grip on my dick and he didn't even seem to notice.

"I know ya bobble head ass didn't hang up on me!" There was a loud laugh and the boy it came from was skinny but tall, his voice was a little bit high and he was lightskin with curly hair cut into the typical hightop fade. I couldn't concentrate that much, it not even registering how cute he was when I felt Jeremiah's hand pressing in a bit.