three | closet cases

THREE| CLOSET CASES

Boys were simple, way more simple than any girls I'd ever dated before I'd come to terms with the fact that I enjoyed a dick up my ass.

Maybe that was because I'd never been in a relationship with a guy, I'd always just fucked or sucked, it wasn't rocket science. The gay community at my school being so small, it was really rare that you'd find someone you could vibe with long-term. There wasn't a lot of variety besides the standard bland white boy from a rich military family.

They weren't really my type, no one I'd actually see myself with but I was okay with that. I didn't need a relationship, I was fine on my own and things were easy. These boys were easy: fulfill their social media daddy kink and inflate their egos, exchange pictures where they'd all fetishize me as their first chocolate boy, and then meet up.

These meetings almost always ended in me getting fucked at the pace of either a squirrel or a snail, no in-between. Occasionally, they'd settle for a quick blow where they'd hold on for all of ten minutes, ejaculating on either my face or down my throat, without any warning, and leave with a thanks.

That was the end of it.

And, I mean, of course we fucked again, there weren't many boys who were up for it so I found myself on my knees for the same list of boys repeatedly and they did the same for each other. I had favorites though: two that I'd fuck on the regular somehow, I'd befriended them as well.

Nassir Bakhtiar was a very close friend of mine and that had everything to do with the fact that he could make me cum three times in a row.

"He's so hot, you don't get it." I'd sighed at our lunch table later that day, beside Nassir sat Ofie, the third of our trio and the only one that hadn't come to terms with his sexuality. He sure did get on his knees when asked though, never one to turn down a good fuck and that's what he excused it as: a good fuck.

"And he's Jessie's, Li."

Sighing at the voice of reason on my best friend, I leaned back in my chair and rolled my eyes. Sure, Jeremiah hadn't texted me yet but he seemed interested and I stayed cautious despite how much I didn't want to. "She's fucking Tanner anyways." And that was wrong, it was wrong for my only reasoning behind backstabbing her was the fact that she wasn't all invested in Jeremiah but being one of few guys down to fuck... I'd gotten used to sharing.

Plus, she didn't need to know, not like she had feelings for him.

"Still." Ofie had spoken up at that, lips pulled into a crooked half-grin that told me I was crazy. "What happens when she notices? She'll out you, is that what you want?" We'd recently let Ofie in on the deal and even though he wasn't against it, he still warned me as if I didn't know what I was doing, I did.

"Well, no, but that's not gonna happen."

Rolling his eyes at that, Nas smirked as he took a bite of his sub sandwich. "Mhm, keep playing with fire, Lijah." Speaking through a stuffed mouth was something he specialized in and I'd be turned on if he wasn't such a sloppy eater. Then again, he was sloppy with everything he did concerning his mouth.

Looking down at his phone, Ofie was uncharacteristically quiet, that is until he licked across his upper row of teeth trying to hide his smile. "I gotta go, guys," he'd spoken with a smirk, eyes locking onto something and he bit his lip before winking.

And when I'd seen the boy he was looking at, jerking his head to the hallway, I exhaled heavily, Ofie was gonna get himself hurt one of these days.