Hmm

I keep wait for him and takes 2 hours for him to get out. Only today was different cause he didn't even show up at all.

So I kept waiting and waiting till I hear and see car lights ouside.

But still nothing not even the wind just quietness.

So I went to the couch and waited longer until I finally gave up.

So I went to the phone to give a little call to chat with.

Yoongi POV

I was at a bar and was very drunk, I saw a girl and we did things together.

"Mmm~ so good aren't we?"
This girl nods and keeps on kissing me.

I wanted more she was great but not compared to Jimin.

4 hours later

I go home and thought that Jimin's asleep cause the house is off. So I take the girl out with me and opened the door and then we kissed.

She hopped onto where my waist is at legs around it and kept kissing. I felt great with her, but with Jimin is better only till I hear this...

"THE FUCK IS THIS!!" It was Jimin all shook and stayed away from me.

"Jimin I-I can explain." "No I've already seen enough you disgusting hyung!" He throws his jacket at me and leaves.

"So, where were we?" I was all mad. "Oppa where?" "Get out." I mumbled at her. "What was that again tell-," "I SAID GET OUT!!"

I scolded her to leave which she mainly does.

I was going nuts and throw my VERY one of a kind family vase on the hard solid floor.

"AAAAAAAA WHY WOULD I DO THIS TO MY LOVER?!"

I screamed till I passed out.

Jimin POV

I was crying and got cold from this rain pouring on me.

Then it started to thunder hard.

I get scared lost and cold which since I'm a hybrid I get sick easily.

But then I went to a shade and hid there for the rest of the night.

I'm lost lonely and cold even scared.

But I saw a sheet on the other side and could go over there to sleep there.

So I go do it and went there taking off my clothes and all naked with my ears and tails ramping through.

Then I put my clothes on the side and wrap myself in the sheet.

It wasn't perfect but at least to not be freezing out.

Then I saw a person coming here closer any second.

Then closer and closer and closer to finally to my face and was "Get the fuck away from me!" Yoongi wouldn't listen so he stayed where I was and hugging me while he was wet.

"Oh how'd it go with your make out session?" I was mad, sad and crying when he holds me like this.

"Baby I never meant that I was drunk." I didn't know what to do.

So I cried even harder and he holds me tighter.

I cry in his arms and sleep in them.

"Tomorrow I'm bringing you home ok?"

I nodded and slept.
------------------------------------
Yes this ones shorter and sad and of course boring but thanks for reading FAMS
<Happydog3>