2017

A/N POV

When Jimin was sitting on his crotch and now he was blushing from the sharp ness there.

"What's wrong babe?" "Um master w-what's that on your pants?" Yoongi looks down and sees his friend saying hello.

Yoongi makes Jimin to do something.

"Oh Jimin.." "Yes master?" He looks at him. "Do a dance for me any kind." "Ok master."

"Master?" Yoongi looks at his servant. "Yes my baby?" Jimin twerks and does it beautiful and sexier than girl.

Then he puts his head down to his area and looks at Yoongi.

Then Yoongi goes to him with him takin off his pants and Jimin's.

"Uh m-master what is you doing?" "Don't worry baby you're mine tonight." Then

"Aah there we go a good pussy to eat or pound into."

Jimin's eyes widened of the big bulge on Yoongi's boxers cause it's very huge.

Then Yoongi pulls down his boxers and Jimin has widen eyes than before.

'HOW THE FUCK IS THAT GONNA FIT IN ME ITS ITS TOO GIANORMASS TO BE IN ME FUCKING SHIT WONT FIT' he thought to himself.

"What's the matter too big?" He nods and Yoongi smacks his ass and puts his fingers in one by one and Jimin is screaming.

Then the second finger is in "Ahhh it h-hurts!" Then his third finger goes in which the fourth finger got in with it same time and Jimin was in pain.

"Ahhhhh it h-hurst so b-bad!" Then Yoongi finished and takes it out and has Jimin flipped to suck him off.

"Now it's time for face fucking" and Jimin gulps with hunger.

Then Yoongi goes in the mouth while Jimin opens wide and closes.

They were going slow then Jimin was bobbing his head back to fourth in a very fast pace with a head throwing back Yoongi.

There's was sounds of lollipop sucks in the throats area which Jimin was enjoying this.

Now that Jimin was done with that he stopped bout to get off then Yoongi grabbed his hair ears flying back and his tail going crazy.

Then he thrusted into the mouth.

"Ooh yeah outta boy!" He groaned loud and Jimin had wide eyes and his ears were back and his tail was waggling.

Then after 4 minutes Yoongi squirts out juice all over his servants mouth and Jimin eats it all.

"You enjoyed it did you?" Jimin nods and Yoongi goes back on the bed and get Jimin onto his lap on his 'friend'.

Jimin sits on it and rides it and goes slow cause of the pain.

"ARGH~SO HUGE!!" But Yoongi was impatient so he grabbed onto Jimin's waist and slammed his ass on his so called friend.

But Jimin had pain till it went away. "AHHHHHHH AHHHH YES Y-YOO-AHH-FU-AHH SO HUGE SO HUGE SO HUG-AHHHHHHH!!!!" That's when Yoongi hit his good spot and made Jimin to throw pitched high screams like a girl.

Then after moments of 8 minutes of pleasure they both give juice out and Jimin cums onto Yoongi's stomach while Yoongi cum into Jimin.

They both breathe out fast like crazy. "I-love-you-Yoongi." "I-love-you-too." Then they fall to sleep with Jimin turning into a cat.
------------------------------------
Thanks for reading FAMS
<Happydog3>