Como la flor

***yes it's Selena Quintanilla one of my most favorite songs of all time from her***
---------------------------------------------
-A/N POV-

There, the small boy was tearing down, having Yoongi to be shooketh.

"I am so sorry, I just thought you were one of them annoying ladies tryna flirt with me." The boy looks up at him, with Yoongi staring at his glossy eyes and and his trembling plump lips.

"I-it's ok you didn't know." "But anyways, you're really cute." Yoongi goes up to him, putting his two fingers underneath the small boy's chin and petting it, and making himself shooketh from the boy purring.

'Woah is it me or does he sound exactly like a cat.' He thought to himself. He looks up at the boy's head and sees that the beanie kept on shaking.

"Say how come your beanie is moving a lot?" The boy butterfly his eyes and to see which his beanie was moving from what was inside of it. He didn't wanted this to come at all.

So Yoongi then removed the beanie and saw that two orange ears popped out and it nearly startled him.

"Uh..are those real?" The boy nods shyly and feels very uncomfortable from Yoongi staring at his ears like that. "Wait I forgot to ask, what's your name hm?"

Then he speaks softly but clear. "M-my name is Park J-Jimin." Yoongi nods and stares at the boy before looking at him from up and down. *up down from exid fav girlgroup for me •~•* and then turning to see the whole view point on Jimin.

Yoongi then saw the back of Jimin's short moving quite a bit, and goes behind him to lift up the henge of the shirt and a orange tail pop out.

"What the-let me guess, it's real too huh?" Then Jimin nods and bites his lips.

Jimin POV

I noticed that he was looking around and then closes the curtains and wraps his arms around which caused my to bend over.

We were in a position that Yoongi had his face flushed in red and mine all fine like I don't get it.

Then he grips my tiny wrist, pulling me with him to the elevator to go down to the bottom floor.

We then come out the building and he takes me to his car and opens the door letting me to go in and he shuts it to go to the other side and drives somewhere.

45 minutos despues

Then I see a giant house with fences around it. The house was huge and white, with some meshy black parts to it, and I am just so excited.

"So tell me do you even have a home?" I look down with some hatred hurtful eyes and he quickly apologizes.

"Eeek I-I'm so sorry for asking!" Then I look up towards him, giving him a 'it's ok' look, having him to calm down.

Even in the first place I was all sad and hopeless. But now I'm living with him eek yay!

"Of course I would like to live here is that ok?" He nods and ruffles my hair causing me to purr.
"Welp this is your new home so you can live in that room next to the beautiful bedroom but much more better."

I squeal and sprint to the room all told by him. I go in and wow beauty room with all the colors I love blue pink and is that strawberry stench love it.

I see him leaning on the door frame and I immediately go and hug him with mighty force.

"Thank you, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" I yell and we hug and let go.

"Oh well tomorrow you'll be my servant as I am your master."
---------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading like "hello bitches"
<happydog3>