Cielito lindo

***Why I'm putting Mexican music cause I'm in Mexico right now 🇲🇽***
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
~A/N POV~

Whenever Yoongi was in the cafe with Hoseok working on their project well mostly Yoongi was the boss helping Hoseok with the project he was doing cause he needed his help.

While back home Jimin was calling a friend. Can you guess who?

"Please pick up.......Aye Taetae haven't spoken to you in a while so like what you doing?" "Nothing much just waiting for da—uh I mean my bf to come back eheh."Jimin's left eyebrow rose up, explaining that he was curious and confused on what Taehyung was about to say.

"Tae..." "What?" Jimin's eyes darkened.

"What were you bout to say before waiting for my bf?"

On the other hand, Taehyung was stablished from his question.

"Ok look I was trying to say the same thing only I was putting bf to d-daddy."

Jimin was shooketh, his tail went up and his ears also too went up, signaling that he was shooketh.

"Omo, what-why-what you call your bf d-daddy?"

"Yup" "And you're happy bout that!" Tae says the same thing again.

"Ok gtg Tae." Jimin ends it without having Taehyung to say goodbye or anything, and like he put his phone to charge, and laid on his bed staring up at the ceiling. But then realized something so quick and soon. His master is coming back.

He went quick. His tail went to blanket to grab it and place it on his bed and it did.

While his cheeks were having whiskers coming out.

He's freaking out cause in 25 minutes his master is coming back.

He only has 25 minutes which to do the whole house is 45 minutes or longer which he no time.

"AAA NO IM GONNA GET PUNISHED ME NO WANT PUNISHMENT!!" He runs around the house and cleans very quickly.

It was a massive amount of work for him to do, but he has done the job.

But one thing he forgot is his Masters room. He only had 5 minutes left to do but since the others small rooms were tiny, Yoongi's isn't, it's bigger a lot bigger cause he's the lord of this house of course.

"OMG MASTERS COMING AND I FORGOT TO DO IT AAAAA!!" He screams, running up to the room, seeing how messy and dirty it was.

He was fucked up and did almost half the side very fast and some he left.

*Ding Dong*

The door bell rings and Jimin's still cleaning this room.

He had to just make the bed which won't take too long, but he has to open up the door for his master to come in.

"M-master's here and I-I'm not d-done with his bed."

He went running down and collapsed got hurt and then got up and covered his ears and tail.

"G-good afternoon m-master." Yoongi comes in and so does Hoseok and they go in.

Jimin closes the door and follows them.

His maid outfit is still good for him to serve them two which he still needed to fold the bed.

"Servant! get us whiskey, now."
Jimin nods and walks to the kitchen and grabs two shot glass and brings out the liquor.

He placed it on the table and quickly turns and leaves checking to see if Yoongi wasn't looking. So he ran off and went upstairs quickly.

Once he finished, he immediately goes downstairs and tries his best to not get caught. But in his standards, he got caught.

"Where have you been?"
-------------------------------------
Thanks for reading FAMS
<Happydog3>