Servant

Once I've become as a servant all I had to do was do all the things my master tells me to do.

"Umm master?" "Yes servant?" I stand in the hallway fiddling around with my fingers and answer.

"I really want to know like..." "Yes what is it?" Then I finally spoken.

"What's sex and how do the people do it?" No answer so I repeat the same response I gave to him.

"Master did you hear, I said what's sex and how they do it?"

Then no answer. I take a peek and he has his eyes and mouth open wide.

"Master what's wrong?" "와아 해요 아스 ?" *idk if I spelled it wrong but I tried so but it has to say 'why would u ask me?*

"Why cause I found a video of this thing called sex and pornhub on your lab top with two males."

Yoongi POV

What the hell, why would he go into my profile oh well at least he knows what it looks like.

"Look servant....sex is where two people were they kiss then get naked-"

"ARE YOU GONNA DO THAT TO MWE!!" I blink four times and talk.

"Baby, I won't ok........maybe later in the future cause of that sexy body and bum." I muttered the last quote of mine.

"Wha-" "nothing." Then he makes the tired face and yawns then takes a cat nap. He was on my lap whilst I was watching a video like reading a ff of two males where one is the hybird whilst the boy fucks him hard to the core.

I really want to do that to Jimin but not yet he's not ready for it.

El dia siguiente

I wake up to see a cat a pink rose fluffy cat on my lap purring.

'Aw look at him so cute.' I thought to myself as this is Jimin.

"Baby get up time for you to cook me breakfast."

*oh wait I want almost all of u to go and check out HobiTheHoe and Leeleah_RapMon they have good stories and please tell others to follow me on here and I will appreciate everything but I can't reply on the messages I don't know y but it's like that so like please follow me folks and u is all my FAMS DAM SON!!*

I ruffled his neck and got him to turn to human.

"I-I'm going master." He yawns and walks out with the same outfit.

"Baby wait I want you to wear that outfit I got you."

Jimin jumps up and runs to me squealing loudly

"THANK YOU MASTER I LOVE IT AND I LOVE YOU!!" He kisses my cheeks and leaves me with the dress and goes to his room and changes.

'H-he kissed me?' What the oh well I need more next time.

Then I go down stairs and grab a drink and try to find a little snack.

"~oh master~" I turn to see him in that outfit makes him hunky hot bitch I need to fuck cause now I got a friend out on my flat ness to pointing up.

Now I hear the bell on the choker ringing when he runs but I control it.

What am I gonna do?
--------------------------------------
Thanks for reading
Go check out HobiTheHoe and Leeleah_RapMon good stories I loved them AWESOME of them!!
<happydog3>