Nothing

As I threw away the food not in the trash back to the plate they both looked at me with no expression.

"Jimin the hell is wrong with you today?" I look at the other way then at them. "Oh nothing," "you sure you seem all bitch-" I cut him off ha "oh well you see since I'm having a bad day from you."

He gets up and comes to me. I walk away sassy and leave. I go upstairs and shout. "Oh an instant thing from me is that I don't want to make something else cause I'm tired!"

I then shut the door, sob, jump on bed and let it all out.

~Yoongi POV~

"Woah...Yoongi I've never seen something like that talking to you rudely."

I gotta agree, "yep never expected this from him though who cares he's a bitch." He shrugs.

We both leave as I turn my head back to see the door shut.

Then we were entering the living room and I heard the door open and Jimin there with those ears and tail out with a pink blanket.

He turns back and shuts the door again.

"So like what you wanna watch?" He shrugs and I thought of putting "Fate of Furious". (I know it hasn't come out yet I think but I haven't watched it so like I'm excited and not)

2 hours past

We were drunk from el whiskey and was good time of our lives.

Hoseok was leaving "I'm gowoing hme." I nodded and he left all a mess and drunk.

"Haha bishes need to see mwe adn lifez are gwatest fhangs." I then saw a flash of black appeared in my view.

The next morning

I wake up with a whiskey bottle in my hands and I heard footsteps coming towards me.

I see Jimin. "Babe what time is it?" He doesn't look at me wonder why?

"Babe look at me and answer."

Still no answer but there is a sob.

"Babe what's wrong?" He then looks up at me, with glossy eyes and filled with anger, then he starts yelling at me.

"Look all I know is that, do you even appreciate me here like for the past 2 weeks come in and it's 8:42 am and I want to leave this from you saying no to my dish yesterday!" I had nothing to say to him but his name.

"Jimin......-" "You know what I'm outta here!" He puts down the

Wow what a wossy I was.

"Jimin don't you leave me."
He then came out and I started to follow him. I then catches up closer and grabbed his wrist pulled him in and hold him tight.

"Don't go I' so sorry baby please don't leave me I will need you to be here for me." He looks at me and hugs back tightly and crus on my shoulder.

"I won't, I knew you would confess."

15 hours later

I was in my room trying to sleep and Jimin was with me in this room.

I wake up and Jimin does too from hearing noises.

"What is that?" I shrugged and I see him being scared so I tend to make him more scared.

"Boo!" "AAA-STOP master!" Then we stopped and he was on top of me and I was under.
------------------------------------
Thanks for reading FAMS
<Happydog3>