Chapter 25

"Christians Return"

           “What the hell are you doing,” Hunter practically yelled. The vain in his forehead was throbbing and I thought he was going to explode.

            “Hunter chill out,” I said as I sat up and pulled my shirt back down. I knew I was as red as a tomato but I couldn’t help that.

            “I can’t chill out when I come inside and see you two humping on the couch,” he said waving his arms around like a crazy person.

            “We weren’t ‘humping’. We have all of our clothes on. We were just kissing,” I said as I stood up and walked over to him. I still hadn’t looked over at Aidan.

            “Not yet but it didn’t look like you were far from it!”

            “Chill out! He's my boyfriend and we are going to kiss. That’s what couples do!”

            “Couples: yes. My sister: no,” he said as he shook his head violently and crossed his arms.

            “You’re my little brother and I can’t count how many times I’ve walked in on you and your girlfriends doing stuff way worse than that,” I said as I crossed my arms.

            “Whatever,” he said defeated. He couldn’t deny what I had just said. “The food is ready and Dad wants you two to come outside.”

            “We’re coming,” I said as he left. I shook my head and turned around to look at Aidan. His face was bright red and he was looking at the floor with his hands in his hair.  “Are you ok babe,” I asked as I sat beside him and put my hand on his back.

            “No,” he said quietly.

            “What’s wrong,” I asked.

            “Your brother just walked in on me practically raping you,” he said as he shook his head.

            “You were not practically raping me,” I said exasperatedly.

            “Yes I was. I was on top of you doing things I shouldn’t have been doing.”

            “Must we go through this every time?”

            “What do you mean,” he asked as he finally looked at me.

            “Every time we get caught you act like it’s all your fault and I’m perfectly innocent.”

            “But I-,” he started.

            “No! Everything I did, I did because I wanted to,” I said as I stood up and started to walk away. He made me so mad sometimes. He couldn’t always take all the blame.

            “Babe stop,” he said from behind me. I simply raised my hand over my shoulder and flipped him off.

            “Baby, please,” he said as he grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.

            “Leave me alone Aidan,” I said as I tried to pull away.

            “Are you seriously mad,” he asked me in a panicked voice.