27- Old People... e.o

Start from the beginning

Kankuro took out his puppet,crow, and was about to unravel it when the rock came and stoped him. Sauske was in the trees.

"You brat! I'll-"

"Kankuro, shut up, you're annoying." Gaara's cold steely voice said in monotone.

"Gaara, It wasn't me they-"

"Shut up I said, I'll kill you." Gaara hissed. I smirked. He appeared infront of Temari and behind of Kankuro. "I appologize for my sibling's behaviour, we mean no harm, we'll be on our way." He said, walking away, his older siblings followed him away.

Sauske jumped from the branch.

"Wait, you."

"Me?" Temari asked. I openly facepalmed.

"No, the one with the Gourd, What is your name?" Sauske asked Gaara.

"Gaara of the Sand...I'm also curious to know your name."

"Sauske Uchiha." Gaara turned his cold teal eyes to me.

"And you?"

"Asoka Ro-Hatake, Asoka Hatake." I said fixing the mistake I almost made. Gaara's eyes narrowed slightly but he turned around, they were about to leave when Sakura yelled... I ignored whatever she said because I knew what she was going to say. However while everyone was distracted I appeared behind Gaara and grabbed his hand, dissapearing and appearing in the tree where Sauske was a minute ago.

"Gaara..." I said his name with a soft smile. He looked at me with cold eyes. "You're not a monster, you are just misunderstood , and I admire you. I hope we could be friends." I said giving him a quick hug before he could kill me and poofed off.

I appeared in the meeting office. Everyone was chattering, probably trying to find out what this meeting is about.

But I was slightly jumpy.

I JUST HUGGED GAARA! :DD

Kakashi was next to me and gave me a raised eyebrow. I couldn't stand still, being light on my feet I bounced alittle with a smirk. To outsiders it must have seemed like I had to pee or something.

The Hokage looked at me questionably. I smirked and appeared behind him. I whispered into his ear.

"Don't trust the Kazekage, he's not who you think he is. I don't want to see you die, during the Third Part of the Exams." I gave him a quick hug and poofed off again, this time appearing by the lake that I enjoy training by.

Taking out my Katana, I swung in the air making a swishing sound. I smiled and went to the water. I did the handsign to get chakara to my feet. Then slowly walked onto the water. Soon I was in the middle of the lake. I stabbed my katana into the water below me. Wanting to check if I could do something I learned with Mussō-ka.

Wait a second...where is Mussō-ka?

Shrugging I went back to my jutsu. Mumbling a song.

(Play Awsome (inuyasha) video)

"Angel of Darkness...Angel of Darkness....The World is in your hands....but I will fight until the end..." I continued singing it,louder and louder until it was my normal speaking-singing voice.

Nobody was around, but I still liked to be quiet when I sung, just to be safe. Afterall there were Ninjas in this world.

I twisted the sword in the water, turning it sideways and raised it up, splashing water up. I then turned on my Kekkai Genkai and threw seeds into the small dots of water. The seeds grew and became little plant spiders. A plant...that looked like a spider. Hard to explain, I know. They stood on the water as they landed.

Lets practice what I learned. I put my left hand in a claw like stance, my right hand under it. I moved my hands like how a Jelly Fish moves, gently and softly. The spiders seemed to dance and weave around eachother, creating a green web which looked like it was made from vines. It probably was made of vines too. But I knew they were probably coated with some sticky substabce.

When the Plantlike Spiders finished I walked up to the web and poked it. My finger was pulled in, but the respect that the plant had for me, made it stop sticking. I gave a big grin and climbed on it.

I feel like a female plant spiderman! This is awesome!!

I climbed down carefully, watching my step. I grabbed one end and unravled the web, much to the dislike of my spiders. However they didn't do anything, knowing that I was their owner.

The vines became a long whip. I smiled and focoused on making a handle. It transformed and I practiced whiping the trees, and water that I stood on.

Soon I got lost from my train of thought, unable to focus anymore and turned off my Kekkai Genkai.

The spiders fell limp and drowned to the bottom of the lake. The vine fell down aswell, dissapearing into the seeds.

I walked tierdly to the land, away from the lake. Sitting down, huging my knees to my chest staring quietly at the sunsetting sky reflecting on the shining water, creating a number of colors, ranging from orange to red.

Did time really pass that quickly?

An ANBU jumped infront of me suddenly. I looked up at the masked face.

"You are Asoka Hatake?" She asked me.

"Yes, and you are?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter, however, the Hokage asked to see you." The ANBU female said. I sighed and stood up, dusting myself off. She jumped off and I followed. Everyonce and a while she would turn her head to see if I was following.

Soon we jumped over buildings. The hokage building was soon in view. I entered the building, still following the ANBU.

The ANBU knocked, the Hokage's raspy voice told for me to come in. Both me and the ANBU entered.

"I brought her, as you requested. Is there anything else you need, Lord Hokage?" The ANBU asked.

"Yes, I'd like for you to hear this. Captian Kikyo." The Hokage said sitting at his desk. He turned to me. "Asoka, would you care to explain how you knew about the Exams?"

"I knew about it from the begining, however, I want you to be..." I searched for the word. "Carefull. I don't want you to die due to...him." I said with a frown.

"Him?" The hokage questioned. I looked to the left and right as if checking for listeners.

"Orochimaru." I hissed his name. The hokage tensed at the name. "He will be posing as the as the Kazekage. However, pretend as if you never heard anything, nothing bad will happen...well..." I trailed off. "The invasion during the 3rd part of exams." And Sauske's curse mark.

"Is that so? How reliable is this information?" The Hokage asked me.

"Its to the best of my knowlage." I said confidently, looking serious, or what I hoped was serious.

He frowned, but nodded. "I'll play along then." He said.

I smiled softly. "Please be careful. I warned you about him, and I'd rather not you die."

"Don't worry about me, how about you go back to your husband."

"Who?" I asked.

"Kakashi, of course."

"What?"

"You like him don't you?"

"Ofcourse not. Where would you get that idea?" I asked confused, yet emabrassed at the same time.

"Ohh nothingg. Just head home."

I grumbled a whatever and left his office.

OLD PEOPLE CONFUSE ME.

*end chapter* 

- - - - - - - -

Derp. Too Short? :/

Meh, well. Hope not. I tried, attempted...to stay on task :P

Anyhow~

Comment

Vote

Something~

-Anna