AVAILABLE | EASY LOVE

TITLE: Easy Love*STATUS: AvailableADMIN: JustSavLOVE INTEREST: Jason ScottFACE CLAIM: Camila MendesOC NAME: Rosalie Alonzo*

TITLE: Easy Love*
STATUS: Available
ADMIN: JustSav
LOVE INTEREST: Jason Scott
FACE CLAIM: Camila Mendes
OC NAME: Rosalie Alonzo*

QUOTES:

❝NOT SURE WHEN OUR LOVE STARTED TO FALL APART, BUT I'M BREAKING DOWN. ALTHOUGH I HATE YOU, I'LL LEAVE FOR YOU, SINCE I DON'T WANT TO MAKE A FOOL OF MYSELF. BREAKING UP SEEMS EASY FOR YOU, IT HURTS, BUT IT'S SO EASY FOR YOU, EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE LEAVING ME.❞
-SF9, EASY LOVE

or

❝MAYBE ALL OF THIS REALLY MAKES SENSE. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO FALL IN LOVE, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE'RE SUPPOSED TO STAY TOGETHER. MAYBE APART IS ALL WE CAN HAVE AND WE WILL LEARN TO BE OKAY WITH THAT.❞

PLOT:

There was no feeling worse than loving someone you know you shouldn't. It's terrible for several reasons, because you know you can't love them, and you have to live with that love wondering if anything will change. Rosalie knew she was utterly screwed the minute she laid eyes on Jason Scott, but who could blame her. She was a kid just starting middle school and was fearful of everything and everyone around her. Middle school was different from elementary school and it didn't help that she was starting school in the middle of the year in a town she had just moved to. It was almost like the plot of those old movies she'd watch with her movies. Jason Scott, the upperclassmen (by just a mere year) was looking out for her and took the new girl under his wing. And the rest was history.

And soon enough they were their own people, there wasn't a single person in the town who didn't know of the names Jason Scott or Rosalie Alonzo: the superstar athlete and the 'prettiest girl' around. But what they didn't know was that behind the scenes their friendship was breaking and falling into nothingness. And it was all because of Jason's new girlfriend.

She was more than trouble. She was filling his head up with nonsense, almost like the little devil perched on Jason's shoulders. She was the reason he had to give up the team, she was the reason why his family relations were breaking, and she was the one who drove Rosalie away, even if she loved Jason.

Jason never thought he'd be reunited with his best friend through a group of superheroes with people he never even knew. But apparently he wasn't the only one who was hiding secrets, but Rosalie as well.

He wants to save the town he grew up in, no matter how shitty it may be. But he needed another chance at redemption, for himself and for the girl who never left.

EXCERPT FROM PLOT:

"You hid all of this from me?" Jason questioned as he motioned towards the underwater lair. He chuckled bitterly, "And you say I changed."

"Because you did," Rosalie answered simply as she tinkered with the machinery. She looked so natural as she repaired the motherboard. "I found this place not too long ago. I guess you can see why I don't want to tell anyone. It's the only place I could be myself, get away from the town."

Jason shook his head in disbelief as he took in her information. He wanted nothing more than to leave, but he couldn't, and perhaps it was because if he did it would feel like he was leaving her once again. "Why didn't you just tell me?"

"You have to be fucking kidding me," Rosalie muttered under her breath as she stopped what she was doing. She threw her head back and let out a laugh, "You're kidding, right? Please tell me you're kidding."

"Does it look like I'm laughing?"

"Why would I tell you of all people? Answer me that first."

"Well, I'm your best friend - "

"That's rich, really rich, Jase." Rosalie dropped her tools and let it clatter onto the floor as she approached him. She clapped slowly and even raised her arms so he got a better look at her hands. "Best friend. It's been awhile since you called me that. I'm guessing we're going to pretend and overlook this as if nothing has changed."

"Of course things have changed."

"I'm not finished," she said in a harsh tone. She had him backed up against a wall before grabbing the collar of his shirt, "Everything has changed. I'm not going to stand here and act as if you didn't fucking drop me."

"Rosie," he whispered as she began to walk away from him. The mention of her childhood nickname had her spun around with her nostrils flared out of anger and her eyes widened in disbelief. "No! No, you don't get to call me that! You left me. I had no one and you knew that, and you still left me. Why? For some cheap fuck? You left me and that's that."

SUMMARY:

After the messy divorce between her parents, Rosalie Alonzo followed her mother to her old hometown by the name of Angel Grove. And just when she thought that she'd suffer the life as the town's 'new girl' she was saved by a kid just a year older than her, someone by the name of Jason Scott. It wasn't long until they became the town's mischievous best friends who ruled with an iron fist: Jason Scott, the football player, and Rosalie Alonzo, future fashion designer. But no one though that their friendship would break so easily, especially at the hands of Jason's jealous new girl who hated the idea of Rosalie. And that new girl in his life was the reason for his fall off his pedestal, stumbling, and dropping everything he had. But he wasn't the only one going through a rough time as Rosalie's perfect life starts to slowly crumble. With her father wanting to be in her life and her only true friend leaving her she felt like life was slowly turning around. But discovering the truth underneath Angel Grove was what gave her a new perspective, a new path for a better chance. But she didn't think that that would also lead to Jason once more.

If only love was that easy.