SOLD | FLOWER ROAD

TITLE: Flower RoadSTATUS: Sold to QueenLamacorn  ADMIN: JustSavLOVE INTEREST: Zack Taylor*FACE CLAIM: Madelaine PetschOC NAME: Kaia St

TITLE: Flower Road
STATUS: Sold to QueenLamacorn  
ADMIN: JustSav
LOVE INTEREST: Zack Taylor*
FACE CLAIM: Madelaine Petsch
OC NAME: Kaia St. Van*

QUOTES:

❝OH REWIND, MORE SORRY AS I LOOK BACK. I GAVE UP SO THAT YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO GIVE UP. THE SEASON OF YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL YOU. LOOK HERE, IT HAS BLOSSOMED SO BEAUTIFULLY. SO EVEN IF I FALL ON THE GROUND I'LL LET YOU WALK THE FLOWER ROAD.❞
—SEJEONG, FLOWER ROAD

or

❝THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE DO; THEY MOVE ON, THEY DON'T STAY AT THE EXACT SAME PLACE LIKE I DO. AND I KNOW I SHOULD GET THE FUCK UP, I KNOW. TRUST ME I DO. BUT I CANNOT STOP CRYING. I CAN'T FORGET ABOUT HIM NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY.❞

PLOT:

Kaia St. Van threw caution into the wind as she fell in love with Zack Taylor. All the warning signs and precautions forgotten as she stared in his loving brown eyes and she fell, but she landed before she could even prepare herself. It wasn't that he didn't love her anymore, it was because he loved her that he knew he couldn't bring himself to hurt her, and so he let her go.

Zack broke up knowing his issues at home, his problematic life at school, and how he was never going to amount to anything in the future. Deep down he knew that someone as charming and as perfect as his girlfriend, she didn't deserve someone who couldn't give her what he deserved. He stopped going to school to take care of his mother, he was barely around Angel Grove, and Kaia was desperate to find her ex boyfriend for answers.

And now he had more problems than he could solve, especially when he and a couple of kids found something they shouldn't have. Now his life has changed and in order to protect Kaia from the dangers of the world he knew he couldn't see her.

He chose to have her walk down the flower road instead.

SUMMARY:

      Zack was more than ecstatic when he was dating the girl of his dreams, Kaia St. Van. And he had hoped that the so called honeymoon stage would last forever, everything was going perfect and his world was revolved around her and his mother. But something inside of him knew that what they had wasn't meant to last for a lifetime, because he was too much of a fuck up, he couldn't give Kaia the life everyone knew she was destined for. He gave up so she didn't have to. He loved her enough where she never had to question her own love for herself. And in the end he chose her happiness over his own.

EXTRA:

I made this idea really vague on purpose so I suggest listening to the song Flower Road by SeJeong so you can interpret how the story goes!