SOLD | THIS LOVE

TITLE: This Love*STATUS: Sold to l-eils ADMIN: JustSavLOVE INTEREST: Jason Scott*FACE CLAIM: Dua LipaOC NAME: Brooklyn Valentine

TITLE: This Love*
STATUS: Sold to l-eils 
ADMIN: JustSav
LOVE INTEREST: Jason Scott*
FACE CLAIM: Dua Lipa
OC NAME: Brooklyn Valentine

QUOTES:

❝WHEN YOU KISSED ME I DIED A LITTLE BIT INSIDE BECAUSE I REALIZED THAT LOSING YOU WOULD BE SOMETHING I WON'T EVER RECOVER FROM.❞

or

❝IF OUR PATHS NEVER CROSS AGAIN I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER THAT IN THE MOMENT YOU WERE MINE, YOU WERE EVERYTHING I NEEDED.❞

PLOT:

In Angel Grove the name Brooklyn Valentine was almost nonexistent, but everyone knew of 'Val' the girl in the back of every class with her head in a book and her dark eyes taking in her surroundings. Val had her life planned out to every last detail: graduate high school, go to college outside of Angel Grove, and move out of the small town she has always hated. For as long as she could remember she just wanted to leave the town that labelled her without reason.

However one night was enough to change the fate of everything she had worked so hard for. Val never thought she'd lose her virginity on a drunken night, but what makes it worse is that the person she was slept with is a somebody - Jason Scott. Now her life in Angel Grove grew much harder as she tries to avoid the one person who just wants to explain himself.

But Val's curiosity got the best of her and her fear of Jason Scot worsened. And now her shoulders are weighing down from the weight of Jason's secrets.

SUMMARY:

Brooklyn Valentine has always been identified as Val aka Val The - Girl - Who - I - Text - If - I - Need - To - Know - The - Homework type of girl. She has always hated the town of Angel Grove and swore to herself that she'd leave as quietly as she can the minute she graduates. After all, who would notice her absence in the small town if they didn't know she existed. But all it took was one drunken night at some party to ruin everything she had worked for. Val always expected to lose her virginity to someone she knew she can trust, not Jason Scott who later on screwed over their football team - and ruined her fence with his terrible driving. And Jason knew it was wrong of him to hit on someone like Val, a girl who wanted nothing to do with anyone or anything related to Angel Grove. Deep down he knew he had screwed her over and when trying to explain himself to Val he didn't realize the trauma and stress that slowly overtook the young girl. But when Val saw the van containing he and a bunch of kids he doesn't really know get hit by a train she definitely didn't expect for the police to report back to her call saying there was no one in the van. Val knew that Jason and his unexpected group of friends had a secret, something that she knew would force Jason in her life. After all, Jason didn't need his little secret to be revealed to the public.

EXTRA:

I don't want Val and Jason to immediately hit off. Please understand that Val is terrified of Jason thinking her life is now over because she thinks he's an airhead jock who will reveal about their hook up. And when she saw Jason and the van get hit by the train she was traumatized thinking they're dead.