AVAILABLE | NAVILLERA

TITLE: Navillera*STATUS: AvailableADMIN: JustSavLOVE INTEREST: Ludi Lin*FACE CLAIM: Camila Mendes

TITLE: Navillera*
STATUS: Available
ADMIN: JustSav
LOVE INTEREST: Ludi Lin*
FACE CLAIM: Camila Mendes

QUOTES:

❝I AM GOING TO TAKE CONTROL OVER MY LIFE, AND YOU ARE GOING TO WATCH ME LIVE AGAIN.❞

or

❝LUDI YOU CAN'T JUST ACT AS IF NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. I TOLD YOU HOW I FELT AND YOU TOLD ME YOU DIDN'T LIKE ME BACK WHICH IS OKAY, BUT THE END. DON'T TRY TO MAKE SOMETHING DEAD HAPPEN.❞

PLOT:

Raven Morales has always been a hopeless romantic ever since she was a young girl. But can you blame her with all the Disney movies around her and having parents who are the epitome of a fairy tale happy ending. She has always known that she falls in love far too easily and being an actress with a love interest was something she always feared.

In the span of her acting career she has always refused having an onscreen relationship fearing that she'd fall in love with her co-star. Raven knew the type of person she was and she thought she knew her heart better than anyone else, but she was so wrong. When the opportunity of being in the Power Rangers movie came up she thought she was strong enough to play the lead role of Zack Taylor's love interest.

She fell in love with Ludi Lin, the sweet co-star who seemed to know her better than she knows herself. Raven thought that it'd end like all those Disney Princess movies, she thought that at the end of her confession came her happy ending. But he didn't love her back, she wasn't his princess. Filming the rest of the movie was awkward, Ludi realizes regaining the friendship they once had is near impossible with Raven acting so cordial and polite.

And like a navillera Ludi realizes Raven was moving on without him.

SUMMARY:

Raven always questioned how co-stars can kiss and act like a couple without falling in love with one another. And she thought to herself that she was strong enough to think in a professional mindset as she plays the lover of Ludi Lin's character. Halfway through filming she realizes that what she feels was something she feared she couldn't control. But like the brave, confident girl she knew she was she had to confess, but a reciprocation didn't follow hence destroying the amazing dynamic everyone knew they had. When promotions came around Ludi realizes that his confusion for their friendship wasn't just friends being friends, but it was of a man's feeling for a beautiful person like Raven. The only problem is wondering if she still feels the same as she did months ago.

EXTRA:

I'm honestly one of those type of people who wonder how actors and actresses can play an onscreen relationship without falling in love. Which is how this plot was developed!