SOLD | LOST QUEEN

TITLE: Lost Queen*STATUS: Sold to yellowandgold ADMIN: JustSavLOVE INTEREST: Zack Taylor*FACE CLAIM: Zoey DeutchOC NAME: Jane*

TITLE: Lost Queen*
STATUS: Sold to yellowandgold 
ADMIN: JustSav
LOVE INTEREST: Zack Taylor*
FACE CLAIM: Zoey Deutch
OC NAME: Jane*

QUOTES:

❝WHY ARE YOU SCARED OF THE DARKNESS YOU CREATED?❞

or

❝LET'S NAME HOT GIRL, JANE. SHE LOOKS LIKE A JANE, DOESN'T SHE?❞

❝OH YES, THANK YOU ZACK TAYLOR. I OBVIOUSLY LOOK LIKE A JANE, THANKS A LOT. NOW I CAN WANDER THIS HORRIBLE SOCIETY OF YOURS AS  A JANE. ARE YOU SERIOUS, YOU COULDN'T COME UP WITH ANOTHER NAME?❞

❝WOW SHE'S A FEISTY JANE ISN'T SHE?❞

PLOT:

She remembers nothing, but she remembers the feeling of suffocation like something was snuffing out her breath. She remembers the sinister laugh that rings in ear and the thick smell of smoke clouding the once fresh air. But when she woke up around debris and the wary eyes of what is believed to be teenagers she couldn't help but run. And that night not only did the Power Rangers come back to Earth in the new form of teenagers, but the rise of the younger Repulsa sister as well. 

He found her wounded and scared, but she was like him. Crazy eyed, stubborn, and impulsive. Zack promised her he could help her, he promised that he'll help her recover her memories, he promised that she won't be alone anymore. He named her Jane because in his eyes she was almost like him, scared and worried about the future. She wasn't an alien, but a person with feelings.

But Zordon doesn't feel the same the minute the Rangers unknowingly brought the younger Repulsa sister with them. Traitor, murderer, he called her. But the memories of the war and the killings her sister brought upon Zordon's team was something Jane simply couldn't remember. She swore that she'd help them, she swore to Zordon she'd do anything to make sure Zack was safe. He was her safe haven and she'd be damned if that safeness was taken away from her.

She isn't a bad person, not to Zack. Because she is his Jane.

SUMMARY:

      Jane wasn't sure how she ended up near the minefields of an area she was unfamiliar with. All she remembers is looking through the glass like material and watched the colorful coins broken up and fallen into the hands of teenagers. She fell through when her curiosity peaked at an unexpected time. But fear struck her as they stared at her like she was an odd being, like she wasn't meant to be there. She ran and ran and the night the Power Rangers returned to Earth so did the youngest Repulsa sister. He swore he'd take care of her, to protect her, and make sure her memories return. But when she's branded as an enemy and a murderer Zack couldn't believe it. She's Jane, she's just scared like him. He was like her.

EXTRA:

You'll have to make up Jane's birth name since I tried to and it was nearly impossible. But good luck!