AVAILABLE | PERFECT

TITLE: Perfect*STATUS: AvailableADMIN: JustSavLOVE INTEREST: Jason ScottFACE CLAIM: Katherine Langford

TITLE: Perfect*
STATUS: Available
ADMIN: JustSav
LOVE INTEREST: Jason Scott
FACE CLAIM: Katherine Langford

QUOTES:

❝'CAUSE WE WERE JUST KIDS WHEN WE FELL IN LOVE, NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS. I WILL NOT GIVE YOU UP THIS TIME. BUT DARLING JUST KISS ME SLOW, YOUR HEART IS ALL I OWN, AND IN YOUR EYES YOU'RE HOLDING MINE.❞
—ED SHEERAN, PERFECT

or

❝NOW I KNOW I HAVE MET AN ANGEL IN PERSON. AND SHE LOOKS PERFECT, I DON'T DESERVE THIS, YOU LOOK PERFECT.❞
—ED SHEERAN, PERFECT

PLOT:

Everything was supposed to be perfect, but it came crashing down all because one mistake. It turned lovers Jason Scott and Mallory Abrams into bitter tales of love and it all started with that damn cow and the prank. And soon enough Angel Grove's "it couple" was slowly breaking with Mallory's father, the very police officer who arrested Jason, refusing to let his daughter see him again and her boyfriend now under house arrest.

He knew he was hurting her which is the last thing Jason ever wanted. And maybe he allowed his selfishness to get the best of him, but he never wanted it to ruin the one thing he cared about — her. But when the opportunity of becoming a Ranger is given Jason sees this as redemption, to fix the mistakes he had made and to prove to both himself and Mallory that he can be the guy he once was.

But hiding his identity was harder than he expected. To make matters worse Mallory did something they both never thought would happen — she was falling out of love with him.

SUMMARY:
(aka the part where I explain the plot in a simpler way)

      No one expected Jason and Mallory to end up together — the cliché stereotype that a star athlete and an introverted honors student should never up together. They proved everyone wrong and showed that nothing really mattered to them except the feelings they harbored for one another. But it doesn't matter if your views in life change, people don't change as easily and Mallory should've known she couldn't contain the free spirit that is her boyfriend. Though she never expected him to get into a terrible accident or be under house arrest. To make matters worse their relationship are starting to be strained by her father, the man who locked the alarm on Jason's ankle, who refuses to let his angel of a daughter be tainted by such a rebellious spitfire. Being a ranger was Jason's chance to prove to himself and to his girlfriend that people can change, that he can change for her. And just when Jason thought things were going around trouble brews when his team aren't really a team and when a new guy shows interest in his girlfriend.

EXTRA:

You can change Mallory's name! Oh and this is just my format, the other admins' format and such won't be like mine just so you know.