AVAILABLE | HAUGHTY GIRL

TITLE: Haughty GirlSTATUS: AvailableADMIN: JustSavLOVE INTEREST: Trini KwanFACE CLAIM: Ashley Moore*OC NAME: Moran Chandler*

TITLE: Haughty Girl
STATUS: Available
ADMIN: JustSav
LOVE INTEREST: Trini Kwan
FACE CLAIM: Ashley Moore*
OC NAME: Moran Chandler*

QUOTES:

❝AND THEY LOVED EACH OTHER LIKE THEY WOULD DIE TOMORROW, BECAUSE THEY KNEW THAT EVEN IF THE DIDN'T DIE, THEIR LOVE EVENTUALLY WOULD.❞

PLOT:

For as long as Moran Chandler could remember she was always told how to live her life. She was told by her parents to get good grades in order to go to a good university outside of their small town. She was told by her friends that she should eat less junk food and start dieting and exercising more before bikini season hits. And she was told by her older siblings that she should find a handsome, athletic guy to marry.

Though there was only one problem: she didn't like guys, at least not in that way. Moran wasn't sure when she discovered that she wasn't straight, she wasn't sure when she looked at girls in a different way. Whatever suspicions she had about her sexuality were confirmed the minute Trini Kwan, the new transfer student, was assigned as her partner in Chemistry class. 

There are a few problems in this equation: 1) Trini had a big, yellow secret to hide, 2) she doesn't know that Moran's a lesbian, and lastly, Trini never sees her as nothing more than a haughty girl.

SUMMARY:

      Moran has always had difficulty coming to terms with her sexuality, but she knew around high school that she didn't like guys the way her friends did. Her eyes always lingered a little bit longer on pretty girls on her social media feed, she didn't mind when a few of her guy friends hung out with her longer than they should, and she couldn't understand how her friends felt when they walked about their boyfriends. She thought for the longest time that something must've been wrong for she never felt the sensation her friends when she had her handful of boyfriends. And like everyone else the girl she likes is oblivious about her sexuality. Then again who would like a haughty girl like her?

EXTRA:

Haughty Girl is actually a song!