Chapter 17

Julian above🔝🔝

Delilah POV

I woke up with a smile on my face remembering the events that happened yesterday and knowing I'm going on a date with Oliver.

I get up from my bed and head for my bathroom. I did my normal routine and put on my clothes.

✴✴✴✴SKIP SCHOOL✴✴✴✴

It was now the end of the school. And we just got home. I was about to take a seat on the couch but before my butt could touch the couch I felt someone yank me up by my arm an pull me up from the couch. 

"Hey" I yell

''Come on we're going shopping remember" Grace said pulling me along.

"You could have just told me without viciously yanking me" i told her as I closed the doors.

Grace just ignored me and we both got into my car I let her drive as we go to to the mall.

We finally got to the mall and we went to a few different stores. But now we're in Forever 21.

I was looking on a rack I looked up and saw Grace running toward me making a mistake and bumping into a mannequin by mistake in causing it to knock over.

I tried everything not to laugh but a small chuckle did escape my lips with caused her to look up at me. I was about to come help but then some boy around our age came and helped.

I decided against helping her cause I know she would've probably yelled at me for not letting her talk to the cute boy.

He picked up the mannequin and helped Grace up to her feet. I saw them look onto each others eyes until Grace broke it by looking on the ground. I saw them starting to talk so I just looking down at the clothes while chuckling.

I looked back up to see Grace coming towards me.

"You okay" I say laughing.

"Shut up you could have helped" she says crossing her arms over her chest.

"Please you should be happy I didn't come, gave you a chance to talk to that cute boy" I say smirking.

"Isn't he cute, he works here" she told me.

"Then were is he" I say looking around the store.

"He works in the back" she told me.

"Then why was he out here" I asked.

"I don't know" she said.

"Oh, you get his name" I say to her.

"Yeah his name is Julian" she says.

"You get his number" I say.

"No" she says looking down.

"Hey if it's fate you'll meet again" I say to her smiling.

She laughs at me and nods her head.

"Oh here" she says handing me a dress. It was a beautiful cocktail dress it was a salmon color with a low vee neck.

"Wow this is gorgeous" I say taking it in my hand examining it more.

"Well try it on" she says now pushing me into the dressing room.

I step out of the dressing room and show Grace how the dress looks on me.

"Twirl" she told me.

I did as she commanded.

"Girl you look beautiful we're buying it' she says happily clapping.

I took off the dress and put back on my clothes and we made our way to the cash register. I paid for the dress and we made our way to the food court cause we were starving.

I both got a burger and fries but Grace ordered a sprite and I got a lemonade.

After we finished eating we made our way back home.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

I'm now in my room on my bed watching Aladdin when I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in" I say sitting up with my back against the headboard.

"What up Dee" Cameron said jumping on my bed landing on my legs.

I let out a short scream and yelled "Cameron"

He moved off my legs "Sorry, Oh well you deserved it for eating my ice cream" He said as he moved beside me. 

"What'a watch'n" He said in a sing along voice.

"Aladdin" I said turning the volume up cause Cam was talking too loud and I can't even hear the tv.

"Cool,I'll watch it with you" He said getting comfortable at the foot of my bed.

Me, Cam, and Faith(Who joined us) watched Disney films until it was time to eat.

We went down the stairs and saw that my mom had bought Chinese food.

We all sat down at the table and enjoyed the food, with me and Oliver exchanging glances and smiles it was a good dinner.

As dinner finished up I gathered everyone's plates and put them in the sink and started to wash them and made their way upstairs to go sleep for the night.

As I'm drying the last plate i hear someone come down the stairs but I don't pay much mind to it as I put the plate in the cabinet.

"Hey" Oliver said coming towards me.

"Hi" I say smiling towards him.

Me and Oliver talked for a while and after we finished talking. We went to bed.