Chapter 16

Delilah POV

I wake up to hearing my alarm clock next to me going off. I slam my hand down on it and sat up and stretched. I got up from my bed and went to my closet to find my outfit. I set my outfit on the bed and went to the bathroom and did the usual took a shower, brushed my teeth, etc., etc.

After I finished I went to my room and put on my clothes which consisted of a grey shirt that said I need space in the corner, black jeans with holes in the knees, and my black and white Adidas.

I went to my vanity and put on a little makeup and put my hair in a ponytail and put on a black hat that said 'Boy Bye' on it.

I went downstairs to see my mom, Cam, and Faith in the living room. I said good morning to them as I went into the kitchen and saw Grace and Oliver eating. I had grabbed a banana nut muffin and sat down with them.

"I love your outfit" Grace says.

"Thanks, thought I would go casual today" I said.

There was silence for a minute before Grace started talking.

"okay Oliver get out" she said to him in a seriousness.

"what" he said clearly not knowing what's going on, hell I dont know what's going on.

"get out me and Delilah have to talk" She said.

"I don't care about your conversation and I'm still eating" he says putting a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

"I will throw that away if you Don't leave" she says. I am honestly enjoying this, so I put my elbow on the table and rested my head on my hand as the watched them argue.

"Is that a threat" he said

"It's not a threat it's a promise now get out" Grace said pointing to the direction of the living room

"I'm not finna argue with you" Oliver said as he rolled his eyes and grab His bowl of cereal and headed towards the living room.

"Anyway, now that we are alone are you still going to do it" Grace said facing towards me.

"Do what?" I said not knowing what she was talking about.

"About asking Oliver" she said in a 'duh' tone. I totally forgot about asking Oliver but I think I can still do it.

"Oh yeah, i'm still going to do it" I tell her talking a bite out of my muffin.

"Grace, Delilah come on time to go" Faith said yelling from the living room.

Me and Grace left the kitchen and made our way to the living room everybody was already in the car I said goodbye to my mom before leaving because she has an extra shift tonight so she's going to come home late tonight and she wants me pick up groceries.

We did the usual and dropped Faith off And drove to our school. Once we arrived at school, we walked into the school and we stopped at me and Olivers locker. Cam and Grace had to go their separate ways but not before Grace Mouthed 'You got this' and walked away.