02.

King's POV

Niaomi couldn't take dick which was highly irritating. I got halfway inside her and she was begging me to not go any deeper because it hurt her stomach. I mean, I knew my díck was rather large but she was making it seem like I had a drill.

I compromised by letting her orgasm and then she finished me off by giving me head. She was asleep at the moment and it was only 5 in the morning and I was wide awake, not even exhausted. I sat by the window in the hotel room, running my hands through my long hair that she had been pulling on most of the night. I was plotting my future travels, wanting to hit all the corners of the United States, going to local bars, people washed up, with nothing to go for. Then I'd go to a few churches, just for my own guilty pleasures.

I debated if I should bring the girl along with me as a I traveled by fear she'd catch on to me a little too quickly, I glanced back at her unconscious body, the sheets covered her nudity and I could smell her scent fill the room. I had fùcked her through and through and yet I still wasn't satisfied.

Bullshít.

I slowly rose to my feet, making my way towards her and I trailed my fingertips acros her spine and she shuddered.

Humans were fascinating creatures, all to which I didn't know how to even embrace the fact that I had once been one. Centuries ago yes and still I wondered what made her come to bed with me so easily.

I moved my hands up across her neck, slowly touching the soft skin she possessed and her vein which seemed to almost vibrate under my touch. I felt the blood racing faster, picking abrupt speed almost teasing me.

I sensed she had one older brother, both parents passed and she had a minimum wage job.

She turned to look at me, rubbing her eyes and smiling. "Hey there." She whispered and I turned my head to the side, slowly propping myself in front of her.

"No words?" She asks as she widens her legs for me. Her pùssy was growing wet with arousal and my unsatisfied díck was twitching to life, I needed another release and I needed to do my job. She pressed her lips to my jaw as I rubbed my hand across her breasts. They were a decent size and her nipples hardened, my fingers rubbing on the sensitive skin that overlapped her breasts; I could almost feel her heartbeat.

She moaned softly, moving her petite hands down my chest and pulling on my boxers.

She spoke dirty words to me but I ignored her attempt, I was focused on one thing and one thing only.

I leaned down, slowly kissing between her breasts as I reached for a condom.

I slid it on my dïck and positioned myself at her centre, her wetness pouring out as I slid myself in and she whimpered, clutching onto my body as I gave her hard strokes. I didn't do slow...only with...Skye.

I flexed my hips into hers, feeling her pùssy contract around my díck as her moans got louder. The sounds of our bodies colliding echoed through the room as I moved my mouth to her neck.

"Oh yes. Don't stop." She begged and I felt her orgasm approaching. Her back arching higher and higher and she squealed and in that moment, I sank my teeth into her flesh. Her vein tearing through as I inserted my venom into her system.

She screamed and her body contracted, as her blood hit my tongue.

Luckily I had fed the night before or else she would have been a dead woman.

As her orgasm wavers off, I retreat from her neck, wiping my mouth as her body goes limp, her mouth parts as she lets out hard pants.

Her eyes are dialted and she doesn't move, I prepare for the first trimester of her transformation as she begins to shake violently.