01.

King's POV

2 weeks have passed since the battle and I had turned cold, my heart had torn and everything I knew was now in flames. Mario, Nicole and Versale left the area to go and spread the word that they knew who their Luna was but she was in dire conditions.

I on the other hand was doing some traveling of my own. I was going on a bit of a soul search, as mad as it sounded, since I had no soul. 

Jackie and Levi brought Taylor back home and went to stay in New Mexico for a vacation. Ana and Micah also left the area to get away as well while Christopher watched over Skye's body. I was in a small town in Arkansas, simply traveling to feed every now and then. I went to bars and clubs, trying to just distract myself. I found myself longing for that human feeling and yet being immortal made me realize that I was incapable of feeling. I was at a club, pretending to drink as it did little to my body, my eyes reading the minds of all of the intoxicated humans that surrounded me. The music was blasting and lights traveled across the room.

What time of world was this? I then realized why I enoyed the isolation of my Kingdom. Because it was in order.

A young woman approached me, her hair blonde with dark makeup around her eyes and light pink lipgloss. "You look out of place," She mumbles and moves past me to order a drink. I continue to stare at her, her thoughts were actually sober and she had no intentions for any sex.

This was new. She must be a lesbian.

"You don't speak?" She asks me and I press my lips together. "I do," I reply back, it's felt like weeks since I've spoke and perhaps it has been. I had nobody to talk to. "Why are you here?" She asks, sitting up on the stool and crossing her legs.

She was wearing high waisted pants and a half shirt, her stomach slightly showing. I shrugged as she said this, why was I here? 

"Break up?" She asks and I can't help but chuckle. "I guess you could say that," I mumble, everything was breaking up. "Tough break man. As I see it, if she's resorted you to this- she was no good anyways." Her words strike me in a different way she had intended. It was something that I realized I had long forgotten. It was making me mad and I clutched the drink in my hands, using my willpower to not break the glass completely. "I mean, you're at a club, drinking, looking around to try to fit in. If she was good for you, you would have gone back by now." The girl continued to babble and I zoned out what she was saying and stared at her face. "What's your name?" I finally ask her and she smiles innocently. "Niaomi," She replies and in that moment. The last few weeks shut out of my memory. "You know what Niaomi? You're absolutely right. You just made me realize something, I had forgotten...what feels like centuries ago." When literally it was centuries ago.

All of my immortal life...I had no truly obtained what I came across as.

"Do you want to dance?" I ask her finally, placing my drink of the counter and she hops up and nods. Something inside me takes over- almost demonic. Something dark, my body felt as though it was literally changing. She grabs my hand and I instantly know sex is now on her mind.

She leads me into the crowd, turning her back to me as she slowly bends to grind on me. I embrace it, my eyes trailing around the room as everyone seems to be on some type of drug. The heat is building and Niaomi certainly feels it. Her ass pressing up against the front of my jeans and I grip her waist. 

I was a King. I always have been. I had peasants bow before me. My every order was respected by everyone and anyone. I killed with no hesitation. My own kind. I felt the fury rise within me and yet it was exhilirating all at once. It was high that I was now addicted to.

The first years of my immortality was controlled my a woman- a female- a human female at that and I bowed before and followed her around like a lost puppy.

I bowed before her. Then once she died, I became who I was meant to be. A fucking Vampire King. I'm immortal. I'm powerful.

My approach was all wrong. I stared at the girl dancing on me and pulled her up.

Then I fucked up again by marking yet another human. And ever since her unconsciousness that marking rebounded.

The marking was at a halt until she made her decision. Which meant for now, at this moment....I was no longer attatched. 

I gripped the girl by her waist and pulled her to face me. "You want to get out of here?" She asks and I smirk, raising my eyebrow and grasping my hand around her neck. "I got a hotel room," I whisper and her breathe hitches. 

"Take me," She whispers, which meant two things. Both of which I would help fufill.

Farrah could build her own army but that was under me, not even close to my level. I'll do what my father wanted to do. What I always wanted to do.

I would build a new Kingdom...a new empire. This time filled with nothing but sluts who bowed at my feet, men intimidated by me. 

I would fit my roll as being a vampire.

Heartless.

Powerful.

With no queen.

~*~*~*~*~

I know I never stick to my damn word. UGH, I am so weak.

This is not really a chapter. More of just a short insert about how diverse this book is going to be and to hold you over until the week begins.

This is going to be a fun book to write. The next few chapters may be just King and then I'll jump around with everyone else. 

King is turning into a bad ass guys !

Well?

x flower outtie