I sped down the highway on my way to New Orleans. There's only on thing that's running through my mind: I kissed Elijah.

Was I too blunt? Was I stupid to think he loves me back? Was I idiotic to think that Elijah would ever want me again? I'm just a piece of leftover trash that has no family that never loved her.

All the thoughts of me and Elijah were pushed aside when I entered the bar where I had tracked down some of Marcel's vampires.

The bar was crawling with nightwalkers considering it was in the middle of the day and a few day walkers who just wanted a place to have fun.

All the vampires started to surround me. "Well, well, well, it seems as though you lot want to start a fight. Trust me when I say you cannot beat me. Now I'm looking for Marcel anyone know where he's at?"

One jumped for me and I snapped his neck as he was about it attack me. Another sped for me but I flipped him. Five more came at me and they all ended up temporarily dead.

"Enough!" I screamed and my eyes glowed the fiery aqua green. All the vampires stopped in shock as they saw my eye color. "I'm done playing games. Now someone point in the direction of Marcel and you all will keep your lives" I yelled out in frustration and annoyance.

A mixed guy with curly hair stepped up "I can show you to Marcel. Follow me."

We stayed in a comfortable silence. He walked through the streets of New Orleans to the compound.

The vampire walked into the compound with me following. He walked up the stairs to the study, I'm assuming. I stayed in the doorway.

There stood the one and only Marcel Gerard staring out the balcony door. He looked deep in thought. "Marcel there's someone here to see you. I don't know who it is" the unknown vampire said.

"Diego I'm not seeing anyone right now. Tell them to go away and come back another time" So the unknown vampire's name is Diego.

"Awe come on. Your just going to send me away like that, Marcel. I thought we were closer than that" I spoke and he spun around at the sound of my voice. "Alesia you came" he sounded surprised.

"Of course I did. An old friends calls and asks for my help. Obviously I'm going to help" I said as I walked over and hugged him.

"Oh Alesia this is Diego. Diego this is Alesia" he introduced me to the vampire that led me here. "Diego could me and Alesia speak in private" Diego nodded and left hit before he completely made it out of the room he turned around "It's nice to meet you, Alesia" he said and headed out again.

"So what did you need Marcel?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"I was wondering if you could help me protect someone and train them" Marcel asked with hope.

"Sure. Weird offer I don't see why you can't train the vampire" I said "but I am a way better fighter than you. I'm so glad you finally admitted I am better" I said with a smile and laughed "I'm just messing Marcel".

Marcel chuckled weirdly "yeah, let me introduce you and you can decide" he walked off and I followed.

He just acted really weird. But I must be imagining things. I followed Marcel through the streets of the French Quarter. It was early evening and the French Quarter was just starting to look alive.

We walked up to a church. Marcel made sure we weren't followed when we entered.

"Upstairs" he pointed upstairs directing where we were going and I followed him.

"This is the person I want you to train" Marcel opened a do it and walked in. I tried to follow him but was stopped by the seal. "Marcel I can't exactly enter the room if I'm not invited in"