I gulped while trying to contain my shaking, but how the hell am i suppose to calm down when he looks angry as fuck?

''You don't mind me talking about this right?''

I quickly shook my head while giving a fake smile, a smile that doesn't show happiness nor excitement. 

''Um if you want to talk about it instead of going to work and out to day, we could just sit on my couch and talk.''

He gave me a smile that brightened up the room and a gesture to follow him to the couch since we were still in the damn kitchen. As we were seated and waiting for someone else to speak up, i looked over at Ed who was standing by the coffee table fixing his flower crown, damn hippie. 

''I'm gonna uh go lay down, since i don't have to be at work in another 3 hours.''

Ed ran towards his door while slamming it shut and hearing the clicking of it locking made me wanna get up and knock his cheap door down.

Instead i'm here alone with Zayn and his damn anger, I looked over at the quiet man while he set his leather jacket on his lap, taking a deep breath. 

''Well i already told you about how my ex screwed me over so why not just start with the whole situation, i'm gonna make this short too. I don't wanna get all mad over something that's already done and over with ok? Well i just moved with my family since my mum and dad got divorced, well it was a good place i guess, sorry if i don't mention it. I just don't want to talk about the city or anything.''

I nodded, already knowing what he's gonna say and how everything started. But since i wanna hear this from his mouth and see if he had a whole different story to it.

''Well his name was Harry styles, everyone at school were scared of him including the mate i'm living with now, which is why he moved down here in the first place. Well i got revenge on this Harry guy after he destroyed my home and well stabbed me in the damn leg from a fight i actually started in class. I wanted to know if it was true what people were saying about him, but anyways i got him kicked out of school. After days passed I figured a plan out and with help of my Irish mate Niall. I told niall i wouldn't tell anyone he helped since he was scared that Harry would find out and kill him.''

I gritted my teeth knowing now that niall that bitch was a part of this whole plan to break my heart. 

''Wait this niall kid, He lives here? Like down here with you?''

I asked as nicely as i can to show that i was interested in where zayn was actually living.

''Yea, but thats not the point, after the plan of ditching harry and leaving him somewhere he would never find hope in. I felt bad, i felt as if i had actually fallen for the crazy twat that ruined my home and stabbed me in the leg. It had been a few more days before i gave him this whole love speech and how i would never break his heart, well we started dating for reals an then these letters started coming and then thats what happened to my damn eye. Someone had broke into my house while harry and i were sleeping.''

I blanked out while he was talking, i couldn't deal with thinking back in the past about how everything started. I acted as if i was paying attention but really i didn't give a shit for what he was saying. But what i did notice was the few tears that ran down his one eye, i scooted closer hoping i could comfort him without actually having him find out its me.

''I'm sorry for throwing all this on you, it's just i needed to talk to someone else breather then my mate at the house. I just really miss him but yet i hate him.'' 

''If you could, would you find him and tell him how you feel?''

I asked while he laughed really hard before he stood up and gripped his leather jacket that was placed on his lap.