Chapter 72

Zayn(POV)

I waited for harry to come out of the hospital restroom knowing that the doctors were still in here also waiting for him to come out, he needed to put on some comfortable clothes which i brought to him the first day i found out he was hit by a car.

I still can't believe its been three weeks since he was put into an induced coma from the horrible hit and run that was caused, i thought i was gonna lose him which had me crying myself to sleep every night while waiting for him to wake up and help me feel better.

I'm glad he remembers everything and knows what happened since the person that saw him get hit was a little old lady that reminded harry of his dear grandma. 

I bit my lip looking back at the bed that once held a numb and weak looking harry, now that he's up and walking slowly just to keep his balance from not walking in awhile, i could just close my eye and rest for the first time in three weeks knowing that my baby is with me again and this time he's safe. 

''Thanks for the clothes zayn.''

I opened my one eye seeing that he was indeed wearing the black sweats, and very loose white tank top i had brought him.

I gave him a weak smile trying to hold back the happy tears that wanted to spill from my eye, i stood up while walking closer and closer to his frozen figure. 

''You look fine baby and you're very welcome my love.''

I kissed his chapped lips while wrapping my arms around his thin waist and bringing him close to my body for comfort.

Not caring about the others in the room or who was watching since i haven't held him like this in so long, i'm gonna marry this man and i'm gonna make it the best day of his life.

''Can't wait to bring you home with me and have you rest while i act like some love struck slave to you.''

I chuckled while looking at his glossy pale green eyes. 

''Thank you for everything zayn, i thought my dream was real and i couldn't help but need you more then ever at the moment. I'm happy that you're not dead, i'm happy that i didn't hurt you for reals, and i'm most certainly happy that you still want to marry me.''

He choked out the last few words before burying his face in the crook of my neck and wrapping his arms around my torso.

I help him tighter only to remember him and i talking about this fucked up dream he had about me, ed, some fucking prick Riley which still makes me a little upset thinking that harry had a dream about some guy he hasn't even met before.

Does this mean this riley guy will get in between us? Does it mean that he might know harry in a way? I shook my head from the thoughts and closed my eye enjoying the body that was standing cuddled close to me. 

''You're welcome love, Now should we finish your examining so we could go home and rest? I'm pretty sure you need it more but i'm tired to.''

I chuckled while watching him pull away and peck me on the cheek, i watched as he walked slowly up to the two nurses and doctor that were waiting for him to sit so they could ask a few questions.

Maybe i should go out and grab him his beanie and sweater he likes, i got up after sitting and walked up to the door that was near the 4 figures talking. 

''Wait where are you going babe?''

I heard harry's voice echo in the room that was now silent, i quickly turned to see that he had a sad look on his gorgeous pale face.