Chapter 47

Zayn(POV)

I got up from kneeling and looked at the door harry disappeared behind, why does he put up with my bull shit?

Oh yea cause he fucking loves me but why do i hurt him if he does nothing but tries to make me feel better?

I swear, i should have just believed in what my mind was telling me instead of having my mum brainwash me into thinking it was harry who planned this all, since after dating him and making him officially mine, thats when all the bad started.

But wait...That is weird, how come it all started when harry and i got together? Is it someone that could possibly know harry instead of trying to know me?

Or is it someone that is really close to harry and i? I groaned while sitting down on the couch waiting for harry to come out of the bathroom so i could take him out, but wait...He was upset that the black rose died, maybe i could get him a new one.

I got up and grabbed a shirt with some shoes, while tugging them on and walking towards the closed door, i knocked a few times before i got an answer.

''Yes?''

I could hear the water on which means he's probably getting ready to take a hot bubble bath, since i got him into taking baths now. 

''Um i'm gonna go get something for us to eat alright? I'll be back baby, i love you.''

I waited for him to respond which i gladly got one back. 

''Love you too and please be safe babe.''

With that the water was off and there was a little moan on the other side of the door. I know everything about harry and his little kinks to his weak spots, which right now i know the water is steamy since he always moans when it comes to hot water.

I backed away from the door and washed my hands only to get rid of the dry blood from harry's lip, i should really check on him after i get back. I walked out of the hotel to the streets that were now getting really dark, ok so now were to go to get some black roses.

As i was walking someone bumped into me, only to make me stumble back and hit the wall behind me.

''What the fuck, watch where you're fucking going, you prick.''

I kicked off the wall only to be met with an older looking bloke, oh shit now i feel a little bad for cussing at this old guy.

''Oh um sorry, i didn't know you were um yea.''

I scratched that back of my head nervously while looking around. 

''No no no its fine son, i wasn't watching where i was going and just rammed into you, i'm sorry if i hurt you.'' 

''No its fine, i'm not hurt just a little taken back is all.''

I put my hand out for him to shake, he took my hand in his and smiled.

''Sorry again for yelling at you too.''

He laughed while squeezing my hand a little tighter, i tried to pull back but for some reason this old lad was a lot stronger than i was. 

''Like i said kiddo, its fine don't worry about anything. Hmm i feel like i've seen you before.''

I laughed while shaking my head.

''You probably don't since i'm not from around here and never been here accept for right now.''

I took my hand back while wiping it on my shirt.