Nineteen

Chanyeol was now sitting alone in the park near the hospital. He neither wanted to return home nor the company. Befriending with the cans of beer that he bought from a nearby store, Chanyeol wished himself to get into amnesia.

His phone vibrated and Chanyeol gathered all his sense to pick it up since it was from Mr. Shim.

"Hello."

"CEO, I have already sent the divorce contract to you via fax. Please check it when you reach home and tell me if you find something wrong."

"Okay, have you got a contact with the lawyer?"

"Uhm yes, but he said he's not okay to meet within this week. How about making an appointment in next week?"

"It's okay. Just tell him to prepare all the things that we need. Give him the list of my properties and make sure that everything is okay. I don't wanna talk a lot and just sign when we meet."

"I get it."

"So, inform me if something happens."

"Yes."

Chanyeol hung up and he was about to put his phone into his pants pocket but it vibrated again. This time, it was from Luhan.

Does something happen to Baekhyun?

Chanyeol thought and answered the call immediately.

"Luhan, what's the matter?"

"Baekhyun hasn't come back home yet! His phone was powered off, too. We also went to his university but his friends said Baekhyun didn't come to attend classes today."

It was like a bomb exploded just above Chanyeol's head. His heart thundered so hard and he could not even know what to so.

"You two go and inform the university's office! I will get a ticket and come there immediately."

He did not know what happened to the beer cans he left there. Getting on the car and telling the driver to return home seemed like years to him. The way from Busan back to Seoul seemed like all the way up to the moon from the earth.

"Can't you speed up?"

"Huh? Oh, yes."

The driver seemed to be confused because Chanyeol had never asked him once to speed up before. Looking through the window, the CEO's face was like a cloudy sky which was likely to rain anytime.

He did not want to lie anymore. He was worried, so worried that his heartbeat became audible to him and he could feel the blood pulse through his temples. Cold sweat was everywhere upon his body and his lips became pale in a few minutes.

I am wrong.. so please be safe, Hyun.

+ + +

The Park mansion was like a lot bigger today that Chanyeol felt tired while running to reach his room to pack some necessary things. He called Mr. Shim to get the ticket as soon as possible and while talking, he remembered that he still had not grabbed his passport yet.

"Ah! Passport is in the work room. Ahjusshi, please hold on a second."

Chanyeol ran back to his work room again while holding the phone in his hands. The maids were peeking at their boss because of his weird actions that he returned home earlier today and as soon as he reached home, he told that the maids and all the workers could have a break, then he rushed to his room and seemed like he was in his hurry.