Eighteen

Baekhyun woke up and as soon as he opened his eyes, the first thing he did was checking his phone with the hope if Chanyeol had called him or messaged him. But, unfortunately, there was nothing.

Chanyeol did not call him since yesterday morning when the shorter complained about Chanyeol not coming to see him.

"Did I disappoint him..?"

Baekhyun murmured as he stared at the phone screen. The chatroom with their wedding photo as the background showed that the last message from Chanyeol was the day before yesterday at 11:45 p.m, saying "Goodnight."

"Is he angry with me?"

Baekhyun stared at the phone screen and murmured again then suddenly Chanyeol's account status showed that he was online now.

"Send something... just send something please...!"

Baekhyun tightly held the phone and whispered the words repeatedly but Chanyeol did not send anything. Finally, Baekhyun made up his mind and pressed the call button. The call went in but it wasn't answered even after five rings.

What happens..?

Baekhyun's eyes became wet and a tear ran across his cheek when the call was answered and he heard Chanyeol's deep voice.

"Hello.."

"Chanyeol.."

"What's wrong with your voice? Are you crying?!"

"Why didn't you.. call me yesterday?"

Chanyeol kept silence because he was busy fixing Baekhyun's puzzled words. Did Baekhyun just cry because he did not call him?

"I was about to call you after the meeting but my phone battery was low and it went dead before the meeting ended. I forgot to charge it and since yesterday was a bit busy, I fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow. But, Mr. Shim charged it and I am about to call you after washing myself."

"So, are you not angry with me?"

Baekhyun's puppy voice made Chanyeol flutter with joy and he did not even control himself from making a funny face while staring at the bathroom mirror.

"Why do I have to?"

"Because.. because.. I complained about your schedules.."

"It's okay. I understand you cause I miss you so much too. But, since I am on the progress of expanding the company, the schedule is so tight."

"Shall I come back to Korea during the holidays?"

"Like what? Coming back on Friday nights and going there again on Sunday nights?"

"Yes."

"Why are you trying to waste your energy and money, Baekhyun? We just have to endure it a little bit more."

"Until when? Until I find a new boyfriend here?"

Baekhyun knew he picked the wrong words when he realized Chanyeol's long silence from the other line. He should not have used this kind of word in a long distance relationship like this.

"Chanyeol, I mean.. uhm.. sorry. I didn't..-"

"It's okay. I know what you want to say. I will call you back. Bye so."

Chanyeol ended the call and looked at the unexpected guest in the living room. To be honest, he was frozen for a while and didn't reply Baekhyun not because of his words but because of Nam Joo Hyuk in front of him.