Seven

The evening breeze brushed Chanyeol's face as he was standing at the small balcony of the hotel room. He planned to spend the whole day by roaming around the city, however, unfortunately, Baekhyun suddenly caught a cold and he couldn't help but returned the hotel in the afternoon.

Now, the sick boy was sleeping alone on the King sized bed after taking the medicine Chanyeol gave him, but he did not feel better.

"Chanyeol..."

Baekhyun opened his eyes and called for his husband but he found Chanyeol standing outside. He sat on the bed with the support of his elbows and called out for Chanyeol again, this time a little louder.

"Chanyeol!"

"Huh?"

Chanyeol immediately ran into the room as soon as he heard Baekhyun call for him. He saw the said boy sitting on the bed with his eyes half opened.

"Feeling better now?"

Chanyeol put his palm on Baekhyun's forehead and said. Baekhyun's body temperature was normal but the boy did not seem to be okay because of his reddish face.

"I am not sick but I feel something wrong, Chanyeol."

Baekhyun put his chin on Chanyeol's shoulder and it made the taller worry. Chanyeol ran his fingers through Baekhyun's hair and the honey shampoo scent never left the latter's hair.

"Baekhyun, what are you doing?"

Chanyeol shivered from his spine when he felt Baekhyun sniffing his neck and his tongue started to lick around the spot. Chanyeol held onto Baekhyun's wrists to stop but the latter pushed his hands off and climbed onto Chanyeol's lap.

Chanyeol had no idea until he saw the pink perfume bottle standing proudly on the bedside table. As far as he knew, he had not touched that bottle yet since they arrived here.

"Baekhyun, wait a minute."

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun off and lay him down on the mattress. He held Baekhyun's wrist tightly to stop the boy underneath him who was now out of his mind with uncontrollable hormones.

"Did you use this perfume?"

Chanyeol grabbed the perfume bottle and showed it to Baekhyun. A nod from the latter explained the abnormal sickness of Baekhyun.

It's not a perfume but a limited expensive love potion that Chanyeol ordered from online, a little surprise gift for their honeymoon of course.

"Too hot.."

Baekhyun started to unbutton his pajamas and Chanyeol just stared at the shorter gradually revealing his milky white skin as the buttons went off. Flawless skin featuring sexy collarbones and cherry colored buds on his chest were welcoming Chanyeol.

Chanyeol didn't waste time anymore just by staring at the boy who was in heat beneath him and his lips met with Baekhyun's. A heated French kiss including tongues wasn't enough for Baekhyun that his fingers found their ways to roam around Chanyeol's well-built belly, touching the abs.

The feeling of their tongues touching each other and fighting for dominance gave an electrifying sensation to both males. Chanyeol lips caught Baekhyun's white neck and devoured it as his wish with his rough and sloppy kiss marks.

Chanyeol was too attracted by Baekhyun's hard and pinkish nipples that he didn't even notice when Baekhyun undid his own pants and also Chanyeol's. When he noticed that his pants and boxers were gone, Baekhyun had already had his legs around Chanyeol's waist and his length poking Chanyeol's.