Chapter 15: Death

Start from the beginning

"No way. Maddy you will."

Jade tells the girl with brown hair.

"I'm out, aven will do it."

Maddy orders the boy with black hair.

"Nuh uh."

Aven says and they all sigh. The door on the far end of the room opens to reveal kaden and me!

"Madison! Come on."

Kaden yells into the room. The girl with long brown hair stands up and walks out with us.

After we leave Altaïr and alex come to collect Cole. He leaves and the image around us vanishes.

We wake up in the forest again. But we have shifted into human form. We both shifted back and run to the house.

From there we get dressed and walk inside. When we get inside we go upstairs and into our room.

"Raven tomorrow is the claiming ceremony. Are you ready?"

Kaden asks me and I sigh. I shake my head as I look to the ground. Kaden walks over to me and pulls me into a hug.

"Raven I promise I will be gentle. My wolf on the other hand may have other thoughts."

Kaden tells me and I look up at him.

"Kaden I'm just worried about all of this. Demitri may try and ruin this as well. He killed adem but luckily he was brought back. I-"

I was cut off by a loud bang coming from down stairs. Screams soon followed so kaden and I rushed out of the room and down stairs.

When we get there we see Tyler and Elise. Tyler has Romen in a choke hold why Brandon has Tyler in a choke hold.

"Let. Her. Go."

Brandon growls and Elise just laughs.

"You silly, silly fool. I can kill her in such a painful way."

Elise taunts and Brandon growls. But Brandon was caught off guard. Tyler slips out of his hold and takes Brandon to the ground. As I run at him Tyler sits up with Brandon's head in his hands.

Tyler then moves his hands sideways in such a fast way. A sickening Crack can be heard. Brandon then falls lifeless on the ground.

I tackle Tyler as tears stream down my face. I shift into my wolf as I pin Tyler under me. Elise made a run for it and we let her go.

'Kill him! Kill him now! He killed Brandon raven! Kill him now! Now!!!!'

My wolf screams at me as she cries. So I bite into Tyler's shoulder as I drag him outside.

People are already gathered around the front yard as I drag him out. They make a clearing for me to throw him in.

I throw him into it and he let's out a pain filled scream. I know my eyes are golden as I stalk towards him.

'Kill him! He deserves to die!'

My wolf screams at me and I jump on him. I feel his arms break under my weight. I claw at his sides as he screams in pain.

I watch in satisfaction as blood seeps through the wounds. Kaden watches from the door to the house as I make my finishing kill.

I bite down hard on his neck and thrash my head around. He screams in pain as I do so. I feel something loosen and I look down to see i beheaded him.

"Let this be a sign to all! Anyone who betrays this pack, anyone who messes with my family will face the same fate!"

Kaden yells as I walk around the clearing with Tyler's head in my mouth. People look at me in fear, honor, and submission.

I throw the head on the ground and I jump in the air. I land on the head, smashing it to pieces.

"Disperse!"

Kaden orders and everyone gladly runs away. Kaden approaches me slowly and I gladly run up to him.

I jump into his arms but I shift mid jump. He catches my naked body and covers me. He takes his shirt off and pulls it over me.

I latch onto him as I cry my eyes out. He tries to sooth me but nothing is working. I cry and cry and cry nonstop.

He carries me through the pack house and up to his room. I've ran out of tears to I resorted to screaming and hitting Kaden's chest.

He wasn't effected by it so he continued to hold me. I lost my voice from screaming so I just laid there whimpering.

He's gone. My oldest brother is gone. Brandon is dead.

And it's all Demitri's fault.