-Mixing blood and tears [Chapter 10]

Start from the beginning

I grabbed my sunglasses and bag and we got a limo to the high street, I wasn’t going to drive with a broken ankle.

We got to the shops, hoping for a peaceful shopping trip when a bunch of fans and paps flashes camera at us I ignored the paps questions asking me why I was on crutches and my opinions on Chelsea Summer’s claims and my relationship with Niall, we were through the majority of the fans Ellie signing a few autographs along the way answering questions, I was about the stand waiting for Ellie when a girl shouted to me.

“Hey aren’t you Ashley Dawson?”

I nodded as the girl smiled at me.

“You’re dating Niall Horan, aren’t you?”

“No, we’re just friends”

“Oh, rumours huh?”

I smiled at her and signed a picture of me and Ellie for her. It was one from last summer, me and Ellie stood on the beach her looking amazing with a natural tan and a bright pink bikini on brightly painted blue toe-nails and her blonde hair scraped into a bun, me stood there next to her in denim shorts and a white top hugging her smiling at the camera she always looked better than me, she always was better than me.

We finally proceeded to our shopping I didn’t buy too much, a few t-shirts and some Hollister shorts, a new Jack Wills hoodie and some make-up. We had something to eat in Starbucks then we were ready to go, it was half past 5 so the boys would probably be home by now.

“Niall give that back, go and make your own!”

“No! Finders keepers!”

“Shut up I’m trying to watch this!”

Was all we could hear as we entered the door, the usual banter.

Zayn was tapping away on his IPhone occasionally looking up at Liam and Niall who were fighting over a sandwich while Harry and Louis were watching TV.

“Ashley! Ellie!”

Louis said running over to us both, I leant my crutches against the wall and Louis helped me to the living room where I sat down on the sofa next to Niall.

“What did you do, buy the whole street?”

Niall said glancing over at the many shopping bags by the door as he put his arm around me.

“That’s mostly Ellie’s”

I replied, he looked over at Ellie who smiled as she played with her hair chatting to Zayn about something on his phone.

“Harry, is Faye coming over tomorrow? You know since you know more than me now”

I teased Harry; he looked up as soon as he heard her name smiling at the mention of her.

“She said probably, she’s gonna text me, oh yeah she said for me to tell you to call her later or something”

I nodded and he went back to watching TV with Louis.

I went upstairs and buried myself in my covers as I dialled Faye’s number and put the phone on the bed.

“Ashley, wazup?”

“Alright? Harry said you wanted me to call you”

“Oh yeah, I was wondering if you would come to this audition with me tomorrow, I know I’ve done loads before but I’m dead nervous it’s like a massive one, so please?”

“Course, but why don’t you get Harry to go with you?”

I asked her.

“Because he’s Harry and think of how many paps and you know, well, other girls there will be there”