41 Date Start

♡Me♡

I decided to go to Iwazumi's room to search for him the next day. I wonder what happened with Oikawa. When I go there, I knock, but no one is there. I decide to go to Oikawa's room as a second resort. I knock on the door.

Iwazumi opens the door and says, "Hey, King."

I greet, "Hi, I came because I was worried."

He sighs, "No need to be worried. He is just getting through a break-up."

I gasp. I didn't know Kageyama and Oikawa broke up. "What happened with them two to break up?" I am really concerned, especially how he pushed Hinata out of the way from Kageyama when he liked him.

Iwazumi explains, "Oikawa's playing went too far."

"Oh no," I say. "Is it bad to say that I'm not surprised?"

He sighs, "I'm not even sure." He seems a bit exhausted and annoyed. "I wish they could just talk it out. I can't stand seeing him this way."

I asked, "Maybe we should pull them together. Secretly. Then they could get better or make up."

"Yeah," he agreed without a second thought. "I really want him to cheer up. We just need Kageyama to cool off."

"Okay, so when should we do it?"

He answered, "Let's wait until the weekend."

"Got it!"

☆Timeskip, because this week was boring☆

I wake up seeing SiSi and Lev in the dorm room. They looked like they were planning for the dinner date coming up.

I yawned, "You two are going a lot this morning."

Levi scoffs, "It is one o'clock. You are the one that's out of place."

"So?" I stick my tongue out at him.

Suddenly, there is a knock at the door. I sit up from the bed and walk to the door. I cracked it open and groaned, "What?" I didn't even wait to see who it is. I usually don't wake up in a good mood, and the couple seems busy.

Haru says from the door, "Hey, my Water Grumpy King." He leans forward and kisses my forehead. "Want to go swimming today?"

"Yeah, but after Iwa and I carry out our plan. Then we can swim all you want."

Haru grabs my hand and says, "Great."

♡SiSi♡

SiSi is at the restaurant of her parents' choice. She is outside with Levi by her side. She was nervously fiddling with her phone in her hand.

"SiSi!" her mother called walking up to them with her husband by her side. When she sees the two, her face seems to try hard to keep up her current smile. She is surprised at seeing him again.

Her father is surprised as well, but he keeps quiet. Levi can easily see where SiSi got her height from.

SiSi laughs nervously, "Hi, Mom, Dad. This is Levi. He's my... fiance." 

Levi looks up at the Mr. SiSi and says, "I am Levi Ackerman. Nice to meet you."

The next few minutes were scary and filled with awkwardness. They eventually got their table. SiSi was avoiding to look at her parents and Levi. This was a little more nerve-wrecking than she thought.

Her mother asks breaking the silence, "So how long have you two been together?"

Levi answers, "Ever since-." He abruptly stops.

SiSi thinks to herself that he shouldn't answer. They have been together since hefore they told them to break up when she was his student. She knows now that she is older, it should be no problem, but she kept this a secret for so long that she felt guilty.

He continued, "We were seeing each other for a while."

Mrs. SiSi says, "At least, she got close to someone. I thought you were only stuck on your cartoons."

Levi covered his mouth as he snickers.

"Hey, don't laugh!" SiSi pouted.

I mean, he replies, "She's not wrong."

SiSi says, "Well, it's a form of art. Hmph!"

Mr. SiSi finally says, "I can see you two have gotten close." It suddenly gets tense from what he says. He may not say much, but his words holds a lot of weight. "Can you tell me, Levi, do you plan to take care and support SiSi for the rest of your life?"

"Yes," Levi says with a serious expression this time. "That was my intention from the start."

Mr. SiSi continues, "We may not had said anything from the start, but Mrs. SiSi and I knew who you were when we first saw you. Don't think you got away with anything."

SiSi starts alarmed, "But-!"

"But," Mrs. SiSi says. "If you love each other to come back after being apart for so long, we guess it is true love."

SiSi and Levi exhaled in relief.

♡Tempest♡

She sighs at her use of her weekend. She is saving a study room for Oikawa and Kageyama to get into to fix their problems. She happy to do this for her friends, but she is worried about how often these problems comes up between the two.

Ptoblems like these doesn't get solved simply with a plan like this. She didn't want to admit anything, but-.

"Enjoy yourself here!" Alexis says loudly as she walks inside with Kegeyama. "This is the perfect place to study."

Kageyama grumbles, "I don't feel like studying."

"Yeah, yeah," she mumbles. "You want to play volleyball right? Well, you can't. You can't always be sporting all the time. Gosh, your obsessed like the two I know."

He said, "So just let me play."

"You need to pass before you play around," she scolds.

"I know," he sighs knowing that it is the truth.

She greets Tempest, "Hey. Thanks for the spot."

Tempest replies, "No problem. See you later." She walked out hoping that the plan would work.

Well, SiSi got off from her problem too easily, but Idk about that love life and parents stuff.