Epilogue: All Good Things Come to An End

Kaelynn Robinson

Four months later

"Kaelynn, Teyana just called me,"Simone stood in the doorway.

"For what?"

"She wanted us to come over and see her." She replied.

I sat up in the bed,"Okay, well... Give me an hour." I pulled the cover off of me and turned, pulling my feet off the side.

"You feeling any better?" She asked.

I wiped the sleep from out of my eyes and stood up. "I'm alright." I placed my hands on my hips as I walked into the bathroom.

"You sure? You don't look too good Kae," she kept talking.

"I'm straight Simone.. damn." I turned the shower on.

She held her hands up,"Okay, I'm just making sure."

I closed the bathroom door and grabbed a small towel off of the rack. I stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower. Using my Forever Midnight bodywash, I cleaned my body. I washed my hair afterwards and got out of the shower.

I wrapped a big towel around my body and walked into the bedroom. I opened my suitcase and picked out a pair of True Religion jeans, a pink polo sweater, and a pair of black and pink Aztec Toms. While letting my hair airdry, I dried my body off and got dressed.

After I was through taking care of my personal hygiene, I walked into the guest bedroom where the twins were sleeping. I got Isaiah up first and gave him a bath. I dressed him in a black Nautica shirt, polo jeans, and a pair of black and red Bred 11's.

Next, I woke Caeden up, bathed him, and dressed him in the exact same thing as Isaiah. I sat them both down on the bedroom floor as I straightned my hair and fix it into a loose bun. An hour later, I was ready to go, so I went into the front room where Simone was.

She looked up when she heard me come in,"Ready?"

"Yeah," I nodded. I put the boys into their carseat and followed Simone out of her house. Simone decided to take her new car, a baby blue 2015 Camaro.

"Hey babies!" Teyana opened her door so we could come in. She hugged Simone first, then me. She looked beautiful than ever, the way her straight her swayed left and right. Her skin was glowing, and she appeared to be a happy person.

I sat down on the couch and took the twins out of their carseats. They began crawling around Teyana's living room.

"Kaelynn, girl what's wrong with you?" Teyana sat beside me.

I shook my head,"I'm so stressed out Tey. I haven't had any sleep in the past two months."

She rubbed my back,"Whatever it is girl, you know you can talk to us."

"It's not as easy as you think it is girl... I'm scared of what's going to happen." Tears threatnened to fall. I tried my best to hold them in, because I was tired of crying.

"It's not the end of the world Kae," Simone said. "I know you going through it right now, but it's only going to get better. I'm here. Teyana's here.. and we're going to be here forever, no matter what."

I sighed as I let my tears win me over,"What's going to happen when I go back to Texas? It'll just be me, by myself." I shook my head,"I'm not ready to be on my own yet."

"You can move in with me," Teyana comforted me.

"Tey, you know I can't do that.Plus, I have job that needs me." I sniffed.