XIX: Decisions and Revisions

Kaelynn Robinson

"What are the kids doing?" I looked at Michael through the computer screen.

"Zay is sleep and Caeden is wide awake. Mikell is wide awake, too."

"How long Zay been sleep?"

"He just went to sleep. What you doing?"

"Nothing, relaxing in the hotel room."

He smiled and I already knew what he was thinking.

"Stop, the boys are awake," I smiled.

"They'll be sleep tonight." He licked his lips.

"We'll see about all of that." I flipped my hair.

"What time the meeting?" He asked, changing the subject.

"It's in a couple of hours. What you doing today?"

"Going to mama's house."

"Oh okay.. Sounds like fun."

"Yeah, when you coming back home?" He look concerned.

"Monday. And shouldn't Mikell be with Shanelle?"

"I let her get a free weekend."

"How nice.. You better be good!"

"I'm always good. You be good. And don't talk to strangers." I guess he thought he was running something.

"Ha, okay Daddy." I teased.

"Save all of that for tonight. Aight?"

"Okay, okay." I rolled my eyes.

"I'ma let you go though. I'll holl' at you tonight." He sighed.

"Okay baby."

"Love you."

"Love you more." I blew him a kiss.

Mikell popped up in the camera,"Mama!"

"Hey baby! I'll see you later, okay? I love you!"

"Love you too!" He managed to say.

"Kiss your brothers for me!"

"Aight baby, bye!" Michael was back in the camera.

"Byeee!" I ended the Skype call and closed my laptop.

So, thankfully, Michael got his shit together, and I got my shit together. Me and Michael will never stay mad at each other. I'm his babies' mother and he's my babies' father, that's just the way things work.

I have faith in Michael, so when I told him to get his shit together, I knew he would. Just like I said, I gave him about two weeks to do so. I stayed at Teyana's house. And when I worked, the twins were at Passionaye's house.

I landed in San Antonio, Texas early Saturday morning. The meeting started at 5. I rented a Camaro, 'cause you know I'm big girl balling and what not.

Texas was beautiful and of course I wanted to explore a little bit before I left. I had been resting all day, so I got up and began to get ready. I hopped in the shower and washed my hair. Afterwards, I walked around in my towel, and got out my clothes. I picked out a knee length black pen skirt, white button down, and a black blazer.

I did my hair before getting dressed. The red started fading at the roots, which I wanted. I straightened my hair and added a few curls in the back.

I did my makeup, then put my clothes on. I pulled out my 6 inch black stilettos and my black flats. I put my stilettos on and put the flats in my bag.