V. Babymama and Missions

"Michael, take me to the doctor!"

"I haven't seen yo ass in 7 damn months!"

"I tried to call you!"

"You a damn lie! The fuck you on my steps for?"

"I'm pregnant Michael!"

"Well no shit! I can clearly tell."

I laid in the bed listening to the conversation between Michael and some female. I wanted to go investigate, so I got up and put my red spandex shorts on.

I opened the door to the bedroom and walked through the halls still listening to their conversation.

"WELL GET OFF YO ASS AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!"

"Shut yo ghetto ass up! My girl sleeping!"

"I don't give a fuck about your girlfriend! Nigga I'm yo' babymama!"

I walked into the living room and just stood there. Her eyes went from Michael, to my half naked ass.

"Oh. She's woke." This bitch was beyond ugly.

Michael turned around and looked at me with fear in his eyes.

"So, what's going on?" I asked.

"Baby.."

Before I got mad and jumped to conclusions, I wanted to know what all this shit was about.

"I'm listening." I folded my arms.

"I'm his babymama!" This chick was past ghetto and out of my damn league, but that wasn't going to stop me from biting my tongue.

"Okay? And why the fuck you hollering?"

"Cause hoe!"

"Excuse me, how am I a hoe? Baby, you don't know me."

"I don't need to know you! But one thing that I do know is, Michael need to take care of his damn child!"

"How many months are you?"

"Bitch, I'm eight months!"

"Just because you're eight months doesn't mean I won't slap the shit out you. So therefore, I suggest thinking about what you say before you say it."

"Listen you smut -"

"- what the hell did I just say?" She had no right to disrespect me.

"Listen, I came down here for Tyga not WIFEY, but Tyga!"

I looked up at Michael to see what he had to say. His eyes went from me to her.

"Shanelle, let me talk to my girl. I'll hit you up later."

"Fool, I'm carrying your damn baby! She's not!"

"WHAT I JUST SAY?" He raised his voice causing me to jump.

Shanelle rolled her eyes and darted her eyes at me,"Fine. Call me whenever you decide what you wanna do."

Michael shut the door in her face and just stood there. At first I wanted to be mad, but maybe Michael didn't know, so I gave him a chance to talk.

"Baby..."

"I'm not mad."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. We've been together for about 6 months, this chick is 8 months."

He sighed,"I'm glad that you realize that."

"Yeah, but really Michael, you could've done better." I smiled causing him to chuckle.